the "monster"

Bird

Guest
Well I did a no no and weighed one day before my actual ww weigh in and I was discouraged! I am sure
I will have a loss this week but I was relly hoping for a big loss as it is my first week OP. But
something different happened with this disappointment. I looked to the future weigh ins. What will
they be as they accumulate. I realize this isn't going to happen overnight and fortunately I didn't
let it cause me to give up. I am OP and doing well. I will check in again tomorrow with the official
weigh in. Fingers crossed, Bird need to lose 50#

hey - I can go up and down by as much as 7 pounds in a week! down towards
WI - up at the weekends, and then back down again. I can lose as much as
2lbs overnight. So, weighing in the day before, or even the night before,
doesn't ever really tell me what the official figure is going to be.........
It occasionally shows trend, but that's about it. It doesn't stop me doing
it, but rather than being upset by it, I now know that's how my body works.
So - fingers crossed for you for tomorrow :)

--
krys

UK 157/133/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Well I did a no no and weighed one day before my actual ww weigh in and I was discouraged! I am
> sure I will have a loss this week but I was relly hoping for a big loss as it is my first week OP.
> But something different happened with this disappointment. I looked to
the
> future weigh ins. What will they be as they accumulate. I realize this isn't going to happen
> overnight and fortunately I didn't let it cause me
> give up. I am OP and doing well. I will check in again tomorrow with the official weigh in.
> Fingers crossed, Bird need to lose 50#

What happened to you is why you should only weigh in once a week. You just might have a loss
tomorrow & will have made yourself disappointed for no reason. Sure hope that is what
happens! Elaine K

bird wrote:

>Well I did a no no and weighed one day before my actual ww weigh in and I was discouraged! I am
>sure I will have a loss this week but I was relly hoping for a big loss as it is my first week OP.
>But something different happened with this disappointment. I looked to the future weigh ins. What
>will they be as they accumulate. I realize this isn't going to happen overnight and fortunately I
>didn't let it cause me to give up. I am OP and doing well. I will check in again tomorrow with the
>official weigh in. Fingers crossed, Bird need to lose 50#

thanks Kris.
"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hey - I can go up and down by as much as 7 pounds in a week! down towards WI - up at the weekends,
> and then back down again. I can lose as much as 2lbs overnight. So, weighing in the day before, or
> even the night before, doesn't ever really tell me what the official figure is going to
be.........
> It occasionally shows trend, but that's about it. It doesn't stop me
doing
> it, but rather than being upset by it, I now know that's how my body
works.
> So - fingers crossed for you for tomorrow :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/133/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
>
> "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Well I did a no no and weighed one day before my actual ww weigh in and
> > was discouraged! I am sure I will have a loss this week but I was relly hoping for a big loss as
> > it is my first week OP. But something different happened with this disappointment. I looked to
> the
> > future weigh ins. What will they be as they accumulate. I realize this isn't going to happen
> > overnight and fortunately I didn't let it cause me
> > give up. I am OP and doing well. I will check in again tomorrow with
the
> > official weigh in. Fingers crossed, Bird need to lose 50#

me too!

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What happened to you is why you should only weigh in once a week. You just might have a loss
> tomorrow & will have made yourself disappointed for no reason. Sure hope that is what happens!
> Elaine K
>
> bird wrote:
>
> >Well I did a no no and weighed one day before my actual ww weigh in and I was discouraged! I am
> >sure I will have a loss this week but I was relly hoping for a big loss as it is my first week
> >OP. But something different happened with this disappointment. I looked to
the
> >future weigh ins. What will they be as they accumulate. I realize this isn't going to happen
> >overnight and fortunately I didn't let it cause me
> >give up. I am OP and doing well. I will check in again tomorrow with
the
> >official weigh in. Fingers crossed, Bird need to lose 50#

This is why I weigh everyday, and take the average weight. No surprises, or
odd days. :)

--
Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Well I did a no no and weighed one day before my actual ww weigh in and I was discouraged! I am
> sure I will have a loss this week but I was relly hoping for a big loss as it is my first week OP.
> But something different happened with this disappointment. I looked to
the
> future weigh ins. What will they be as they accumulate. I realize this isn't going to happen
> overnight and fortunately I didn't let it cause me
> give up. I am OP and doing well. I will check in again tomorrow with the official weigh in.
> Fingers crossed, Bird need to lose 50#

Bird; I weigh myself every morning. It helps me to see what foods help me lose and what cause gain.
It's not a bad thing. Just different. I keep track of my weight with Weight Commander which I find
better than the WW weight tracker on line.

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/188.4/145

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Well I did a no no and weighed one day before my actual ww weigh in and I was discouraged! I am
> sure I will have a loss this week but I was relly hoping for a big loss as it is my first week OP.
> But something different happened with this disappointment. I looked to
the
> future weigh ins. What will they be as they accumulate. I realize this isn't going to happen
> overnight and fortunately I didn't let it cause me
> give up. I am OP and doing well. I will check in again tomorrow with the official weigh in.
> Fingers crossed, Bird need to lose 50#

Bird:

Don't let it get ya down!! Any loss is a good loss!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

bird wrote:
> Well I did a no no and weighed one day before my actual ww weigh in and I was discouraged! I am
> sure I will have a loss this week but I was relly hoping for a big loss as it is my first week OP.
> But something different happened with this disappointment. I looked to the future weigh ins. What
> will they be as they accumulate. I realize this isn't going to happen overnight and fortunately I
> didn't let it cause me to give up. I am OP and doing well. I will check in again tomorrow with the
> official weigh in. Fingers crossed, Bird need to lose 50#

I used to use weight commander but my computer crashed and Mike was going to
make me repurchase or prove that I had paid for it which I couldn't find the
cancelled check. I really liked it while I had it though.
"THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bird; I weigh myself every morning. It helps me to see what foods help me lose and what cause
> gain. It's not a bad thing. Just different. I keep track of my weight with Weight Commander which
> I find better than the WW weight tracker on line.
>
> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
>

> 225/188.4/145
>

> "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Well I did a no no and weighed one day before my actual ww weigh in and
> > was discouraged! I am sure I will have a loss this week but I was relly hoping for a big loss as
> > it is my first week OP. But something different happened with this disappointment. I looked to
> the
> > future weigh ins. What will they be as they accumulate. I realize this isn't going to happen
> > overnight and fortunately I didn't let it cause me
> > give up. I am OP and doing well. I will check in again tomorrow with
the
> > official weigh in. Fingers crossed, Bird need to lose 50#

you are doing super with your attitude, Lee