General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

'the other' ray miller's weekend wi

Started by Ray Miller · · Last activity · 11 posts · 338 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
11 May 2004
Last activity
20 May 2004
Original author
Ray Miller
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
338
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. down another 1 to 195.

    I hope that this is the last time i'll be 'overweight'

    I know that bmi has big limitations etc, but on the BMI
    chart 195 is the first pound in the overweight section. So
    if I lose anything next week I'm officially 'normal'
    weight. So the next mini-goala are to lose at least 1
    pound next week, and then to create a "clothes allowance"
    to stay there.

    I can't believe that only a few weeks ago I had been stuck
    over 200 for ages. This gives me a new impetus to finally
    get to my real goal of 182. At the current rate it should be
    20 weeks away.

    Winning by losing

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk
    273/195/182

  2. wonderful, Lee
    ray miller <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    down another 1 to 195.

    I hope that this is the last time i'll be 'overweight'

    I know that bmi has big limitations etc, but on the BMI
    chart 195 is the first pound in the overweight section. So
    if I lose anything next week I'm officially 'normal'
    weight. So the next mini-goala are to lose at least 1
    pound next week, and then to create a "clothes allowance"
    to stay there.

    I can't believe that only a few weeks ago I had been stuck
    over 200 for ages. This gives me a new impetus to finally
    get to my real goal of 182. At the current rate it should
    be 20 weeks away.

    Winning by losing

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk
    273/195/182

  3. Great job. I wonder why the body does not want to get past
    the 200 mark. I see that alot here. Myself included.

    "ray miller" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    down another 1 to 195.

    I hope that this is the last time i'll be 'overweight'

    I know that bmi has big limitations etc, but on the BMI
    chart 195 is the first pound in the overweight section. So
    if I lose anything next week I'm officially 'normal'
    weight. So the next mini-goala are to lose at least 1
    pound next week, and then to create a "clothes allowance"
    to stay there.

    I can't believe that only a few weeks ago I had been stuck
    over 200 for ages. This gives me a new impetus to finally
    get to my real goal of 182. At the current rate it should
    be 20 weeks away.

    Winning by losing

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk
    273/195/182

  4. You are rolling down that river. Congrats on another loss
    and good luck being "normal" next week. You also make a
    great example of perseverence getting past STUCK.

    Congrats

    ray miller said:

    down another 1 to 195.

    I hope that this is the last time i'll be 'overweight'

    I know that bmi has big limitations etc, but on the BMI
    chart 195 is the first pound in the overweight section. So
    if I lose anything next week I'm officially 'normal'
    weight. So the next mini-goala are to lose at least 1
    pound next week, and then to create a "clothes allowance"
    to stay there.

    I can't believe that only a few weeks ago I had been stuck
    over 200 for ages. This gives me a new impetus to finally
    get to my real goal of 182. At the current rate it should
    be 20 weeks away.

    Winning by losing

    Ray

  5. Good Luck!!! U Can Do It!!! It will feel great!!!

    Charlie

    On 5/9/04 4:59 AM, in article
    [email hidden], "ray miller"

    Quoted message said:

    down another 1 to 195.

    I hope that this is the last time i'll be 'overweight'

    I know that bmi has big limitations etc, but on the BMI
    chart 195 is the first pound in the overweight section. So
    if I lose anything next week I'm officially 'normal'
    weight. So the next mini-goala are to lose at least 1
    pound next week, and then to create a "clothes allowance"
    to stay there.

    I can't believe that only a few weeks ago I had been stuck
    over 200 for ages. This gives me a new impetus to finally
    get to my real goal of 182. At the current rate it should
    be 20 weeks away.

    Winning by losing

    Ray

  6. Great job, Ray. That's a fantastic place to be.

    Best, Diane
    182.6/182.6/165 mini/150 LT

    ray miller said:

    down another 1 to 195.

    I hope that this is the last time i'll be 'overweight'

    I know that bmi has big limitations etc, but on the BMI
    chart 195 is the first pound in the overweight section. So
    if I lose anything next week I'm officially 'normal'
    weight. So the next mini-goala are to lose at least 1
    pound next week, and then to create a "clothes allowance"
    to stay there.

    I can't believe that only a few weeks ago I had been stuck
    over 200 for ages. This gives me a new impetus to finally
    get to my real goal of 182. At the current rate it should
    be 20 weeks away.

    Winning by losing

    Ray

  7. Good job. Congrats.

    Julie "ray miller" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    down another 1 to 195.

    I hope that this is the last time i'll be 'overweight'

    I know that bmi has big limitations etc, but on the BMI
    chart 195 is the first pound in the overweight section. So
    if I lose anything next week I'm officially 'normal'
    weight. So the next mini-goala are to lose at least 1
    pound next week, and then to create a "clothes allowance"
    to stay there.

    I can't believe that only a few weeks ago I had been stuck
    over 200 for ages. This gives me a new impetus to finally
    get to my real goal of 182. At the current rate it should
    be 20 weeks away.

    Winning by losing

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk
    273/195/182

  8. On Sun, 09 May 2004 13:32:14 GMT, "Laura" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Great job. I wonder why the body does not want to get past
    the 200 mark. I see that alot here. Myself included.

    Probably because we sabotage ourselves. It easy to quit just
    as you are about to win...

    I found a duck at the supermarket yesterday. It was very
    cheap, and my partner is away, and I love duck, and somehow
    it found it's way into the basket. I popped it in the oven
    and it was delicious. It went down really well with the
    chocolate orange and the brandy.

    So we are talking big time wendy plan here!

    I've made some points back today, and I did do a good
    workout yesterday. I reckon if I have another day or two
    like today, and do three lots of cardio during the week
    (yeah like thats gonna happen) I might be back on track, but
    more likely I'm not going to lose this week.

    The duck however was worth it.

    Ray

    --
    rmnsuk
    273/195/182

  9. "ray miller" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Laura said:

    Great job. I wonder why the body does not want to get
    past the 200 mark.


    I

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    see that alot here. Myself included.

    Probably because we sabotage ourselves. It easy to quit
    just as you are about to win...

    I've been wondering the same thing. I think that also
    contributes to the 2 pounds down one pound up syndrome. I've
    go to figure out how to break that and get back to losing
    consistantly.

    Quoted message said:

    I found a duck at the supermarket yesterday. It was very
    cheap, and my partner is away, and I love duck, and
    somehow it found it's way into the basket. I popped it in
    the oven and it was delicious. It went down really well
    with the chocolate orange and the brandy.

    So we are talking big time wendy plan here!

    Let's hope it works. I guess you'll be doing lots of zero
    point soup tomorrow to make up for the duck.

    Quoted message said:

    I've made some points back today, and I did do a good
    workout yesterday. I reckon if I have another day or two
    like today, and do three lots of cardio during the week
    (yeah like thats gonna happen) I might be back on track,
    but more likely I'm not going to lose this week.

    The duck however was worth it.

    I'm sure it was.

  10. as long as you decided and made the choice then you are on top of it all,
    Lee, who will come over when your partner and my DH don't want duck
    ray miller <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Laura said:

    Great job. I wonder why the body does not want to get
    past the 200 mark.


    I

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    see that alot here. Myself included.

    Probably because we sabotage ourselves. It easy to quit
    just as you are about to win...

    I found a duck at the supermarket yesterday. It was very
    cheap, and my partner is away, and I love duck, and
    somehow it found it's way into the basket. I popped it in
    the oven and it was delicious. It went down really well
    with the chocolate orange and the brandy.

    So we are talking big time wendy plan here!

    I've made some points back today, and I did do a good
    workout yesterday. I reckon if I have another day or two
    like today, and do three lots of cardio during the week
    (yeah like thats gonna happen) I might be back on track,
    but more likely I'm not going to lose this week.

    The duck however was worth it.

    Ray

    --
    rmnsuk
    273/195/182

  11. WTG Ray!! Almost in the Normal Zone Eh? Well I would never
    call you normal for anything but your weight!! You are
    definitely extraordinary!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/188/155 WNM 193.5/188/181.5 30 lbs to go 191.5/188/185

    ray miller said:

    down another 1 to 195.

    I hope that this is the last time i'll be 'overweight'

    I know that bmi has big limitations etc, but on the BMI
    chart 195 is the first pound in the overweight section. So
    if I lose anything next week I'm officially 'normal'
    weight. So the next mini-goala are to lose at least 1
    pound next week, and then to create a "clothes allowance"
    to stay there.

    I can't believe that only a few weeks ago I had been stuck
    over 200 for ages. This gives me a new impetus to finally
    get to my real goal of 182. At the current rate it should
    be 20 weeks away.

    Winning by losing

    Ray

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.