The Raleigh Chopper

SR

Guest
I am interested to know when will the Raleigh Chopper 2005, be available
in the U.S.

What is the cost of this bike in U.S. dollars?

Was it build for an adult or kid? Does it come in sizes? Can a 5'10"
tall person feel conformable on it?

And where could I buy it in the U.S. other then at ebay?

Thank you.

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 02:27:22 +0000, SR <[email protected]> wrote in
message <[email protected]>:

>What is the cost of this bike in U.S. dollars?

Too much.

>Was it build for an adult or kid? Does it come in sizes? Can a 5'10"
>tall person feel conformable on it?

For fashion victims, don't know and no, in that order.

If you are that keen find the original and genuine article and have it
refurbished. The new Chopper is as faithful to the original as is the
new Beetle.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 02:27:22 +0000, SR wrote:

> I am interested to know when will the Raleigh Chopper 2005, be available
> in the U.S. ...

I don't know the answers to your questions, but you might enjoy
viewing this British web site about choppers and Raleigh chopper news:

<http://www.btinternet.com/%7Eg_coventry/chopperation_go/go.htm>

Bob Parnass, AJ9S GNU/Linux User http://parnass.com

"SR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I am interested to know when will the Raleigh Chopper 2005, be available in
>the U.S.
>
> What is the cost of this bike in U.S. dollars?
>
> Was it build for an adult or kid? Does it come in sizes? Can a 5'10"
> tall person feel conformable on it?
>
> And where could I buy it in the U.S. other then at ebay?
>
> Thank you.

Now
$250+shipping
Kids