endorphin.free.frwaterfall.wmvOpen ↗
How embarrisk'g!
--
Slacker
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
endorphin.free.frwaterfall.wmvOpen ↗
How embarrisk'g!
--
Slacker
"Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:endorphin.free.frwaterfall.wmvOpen ↗
How embarrisk'g!
--
Slacker
'n' I thought it was just me ;-)
"Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:endorphin.free.frwaterfall.wmvOpen ↗
How embarrisk'g!
--
Slacker
Now you know the reason I put off my 'expert' debut! That was the new section they cut in the
pro/expert course at Snowshoe about a month before the race. A month where it rained every day. I
pretty much put on a similar show when I tried to ride it. Hell I couldn't even walk it without
busting my ass! Shooting the video from the lift really flattened out the section too, it's
waaaayyyy steeper than it looks here.
Mike - embarrassed!
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:endorphin.free.frwaterfall.wmvOpen ↗
How embarrisk'g!
--
SlackerNow you know the reason I put off my 'expert' debut! That was the new section they cut in the
pro/expert course at Snowshoe about a month before the race. A month where it rained every day. I
pretty much put on a similar show when I tried to ride it. Hell I couldn't even walk it without
busting my ass! Shooting the video from the lift really flattened out the section too, it's
waaaayyyy steeper than it looks here.Mike - embarrassed!
I think that first picture is the nastiest one I've ever seen.
ridemonkey.comshowthread.phpOpen ↗
--
Slacker - i want my mommy!
"Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:endorphin.free.frwaterfall.wmvOpen ↗
How embarrisk'g!
--
SlackerNow you know the reason I put off my 'expert' debut! That was the new section they cut in the
pro/expert course at Snowshoe about a month
before
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:the race. A month where it rained every day. I pretty much put on a similar show when I tried to
ride it. Hell I couldn't even walk it
without
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:busting my ass! Shooting the video from the lift really flattened out
the
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:section too, it's waaaayyyy steeper than it looks here.
Mike - embarrassed!
I think that first picture is the nastiest one I've ever seen.
ridemonkey.comshowthread.phpOpen ↗ 046600&threadid=56082
Quoted message said:
--
Slacker - i want my mommy!
And that's the easy part! The line to the left by the fence didn't exist when I tried to ride it. It
was a chicane of two ninety degree turns. The guy in the third pic has some big ones! I don't have a
clue where he is going to land. After that rock it was a big muck hole.
Mike
"Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:endorphin.free.frwaterfall.wmvOpen ↗
How embarrisk'g!
--
Slacker
A VERY cool video! Ouch.
hahahahaha!!!!!
Thats probably the funniest race ive ever seen!!!!
(and also the most painfull)
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.