The return of Moninger

BJC

Guest
I am very happy to see that he had an incredible ride today. After the
complete BS trip he went through last year. He's out for vengeance! I
would bet my bottom dollar he was, and has always been as clean as 14
year old jr. racer. Props!

--

"BJC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am very happy to see that he had an incredible ride today. After the
> complete BS trip he went through last year. He's out for vengeance! I
> would bet my bottom dollar he was, and has always been as clean as 14
> year old jr. racer. Props!

I met and talked to Scott in Robinson's Wheel Works. He didn't strike me as
anyone that would dope. If he thought that he got it from a bottle of
vitamins that's probably where he got it in my opinion.

> "BJC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I am very happy to see that he had an incredible ride today. After the
> > complete BS trip he went through last year. He's out for vengeance! I
> > would bet my bottom dollar he was, and has always been as clean as 14
> > year old jr. racer. Props!

> I met and talked to Scott in Robinson's Wheel Works. He didn't strike me as
> anyone that would dope. If he thought that he got it from a bottle of
> vitamins that's probably where he got it in my opinion.

So what does someone that would dope look like and just how would they act?

Dave

http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/Tomk.JPG

> > "BJC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I am very happy to see that he had an incredible ride today. After the
> > > complete BS trip he went through last year. He's out for vengeance! I
> > > would bet my bottom dollar he was, and has always been as clean as 14
> > > year old jr. racer. Props!

> > I met and talked to Scott in Robinson's Wheel Works. He didn't strike me

as
> > anyone that would dope. If he thought that he got it from a bottle of
> > vitamins that's probably where he got it in my opinion.

> So what does someone that would dope look like and just how would they

act?

Certainly a lot less self confident and humble than Moninger.

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "BJC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > I met and talked to Scott in Robinson's Wheel Works. He didn't strike me

> as
> > > anyone that would dope. If he thought that he got it from a bottle of
> > > vitamins that's probably where he got it in my opinion.

> > So what does someone that would dope look like and just how would they

> act?
>
> Certainly a lot less self confident and humble than Moninger.

That has to be one of the most assinine statements
Dave

> > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

After the

vengeance! I

clean as 14

strike me
> > as

bottle of

> > > So what does someone that would dope look like and just how would

they
> > act?
> >
> > Certainly a lot less self confident and humble than Moninger.

> That has to be one of the most assinine statements
> Dave

The UCI etc. shouldn't waste time and money on testing. They should
consult Tom ....... he has a real handle on it.

Phil Holman

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<0PUic.6020

> > Certainly a lot less self confident and humble than Moninger.

> That has to be one of the most assinine statements
> Dave

Dumbass, Kunich is a master of reading body language and facial
expression. I think the UCI is looking to employ him.

Amit wrote:

> Dumbass, Kunich is a master of reading body language and facial
> expression.

Are you saying Tom has gaydar?

Tim Mullin wrote:
> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in news:c6guus$bnd1d$1@ID-
> 226327.news.uni-berlin.de:
>
>> Dave wrote:

>>> So what does someone that would dope look like and just how would they
>>> act?

>> http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/Tomk.JPG

> Perhaps you misread? The OP said "someone that would dope," not "someone
> who is a dope."

I stand corrected.

[email protected] (Amit) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<0PUic.6020
>
> > > Certainly a lot less self confident and humble than Moninger.

> > That has to be one of the most assinine statements
> > Dave

> Dumbass, Kunich is a master of reading body language and facial
> expression. I think the UCI is looking to employ him.

Yes, but the "Kunich Dope Test" methodolgy might be a problem when he
asks guys to bend over so he can check their hermacrit level.

BJC wrote:
> I am very happy to see that he had an incredible ride today. After the
> complete BS trip he went through last year. He's out for vengeance! I
> would bet my bottom dollar he was, and has always been as clean as 14
> year old jr. racer. Props!

5-1

Ummmm....back to the topic:

After a brutal TdG and a top 5 finish on the hardest day, SM went to
Gila where he is breaking legs. He has won the last two days. Yup, he's
out for revenge!

--

> 5-1
>
> Ummmm....back to the topic:
>
> After a brutal TdG and a top 5 finish on the hardest day, SM went to
> Gila where he is breaking legs. He has won the last two days. Yup, he's
> out for revenge!

Just makes it apparent he's out to prove he can still compete at the
level he was at before he got busted. Doesn't prove he was innocent
or that he isn't a doper, regardless of his claims to the contrary.

Bary Bonds claims he's innocent too, as does Marion Jones.