The Star Report--Armstrong, Not Clinton

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Andre Mahe, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andre Mahe

    Andre Mahe Guest

    The latest issue of The Star quotes an unnamed insider as providing mush of the information as to
    Armstrong's marital problems. Any educated guesses as to who that "insider" might be.

    And aren't we glad that anthrax didn't wipe out The Star?
     
    Tags:


  2. Le Gopheur

    Le Gopheur Guest

    On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:05:18 GMT, "Andre Mahe" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The latest issue of The Star quotes an unnamed insider as providing mush of the information as to
    >Armstrong's marital problems. Any educated guesses as to who that "insider" might be.
    >
    >And aren't we glad that anthrax didn't wipe out The Star?
    >

    well, if anthrax had wiped out the Star, you wouldn't have any gossip to read, now would you?

    go-go - amazed that anyone actually touches or reads *ANY* of that supermarket trash in the
    checkout line.
     
  3. le gopheur wrote:

    > On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:05:18 GMT, "Andre Mahe" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >The latest issue of The Star quotes an unnamed insider as providing mush of the information as to
    > >Armstrong's marital problems. Any educated guesses as to who that "insider" might be.
    > >
    > >And aren't we glad that anthrax didn't wipe out The Star?
    > >
    >
    > well, if anthrax had wiped out the Star, you wouldn't have any gossip to read, now would you?
    >
    > go-go - amazed that anyone actually touches or reads *ANY* of that supermarket trash in the
    > checkout line.

    Come on, the Weekly World News is great! That's the one where the 10 year old girl gives birth
    to a 15 year old boy. My fav was "Hillary Clinton Adopts Space Alien"--a cover story, including
    a photo of Hil cradling the winsome monster in her arms.

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS Brooklyn, NY 718-258-5001 http://www.dentaltwins.com
     
  4. "le gopheur" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:05:18 GMT, "Andre Mahe" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    > go-go - amazed that anyone actually touches or reads *ANY* of that supermarket trash in the
    > checkout line.

    check out some of the Armstrong marriage threads and there is a very nice sampling of the
    target market.
     
  5. Spam Hater

    Spam Hater Guest

    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS wrote:

    >
    >
    > le gopheur wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:05:18 GMT, "Andre Mahe" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >The latest issue of The Star quotes an unnamed insider as providing mush of the information as
    >> >to Armstrong's marital problems. Any educated guesses as to who that "insider" might be.
    >> >
    >> >And aren't we glad that anthrax didn't wipe out The Star?
    >> >
    >>
    >> well, if anthrax had wiped out the Star, you wouldn't have any gossip to read, now would you?
    >>
    >> go-go - amazed that anyone actually touches or reads *ANY* of that supermarket trash in the
    >> checkout line.
    >
    > Come on, the Weekly World News is great! That's the one where the 10 year old girl gives birth
    > to a 15 year old boy. My fav was "Hillary Clinton Adopts Space Alien"--a cover story,
    > including a photo of Hil cradling the winsome monster in her arms.
    >
    > Steve
    >

    I wasn't aware that Papa and Barbara put Geore W up for adoption. Well.. his ideas sound like they
    come form outer space...

    Joe
    --

    I don't herd cats anymore. All you end up with are scratches and a bunch of pissed off cats.
     
  6. spam hater wrote:
    >>
    >
    >
    > I wasn't aware that Papa and Barbara put Geore W up for adoption. Well.. his ideas sound like they
    > come form outer space...
    >
    > Joe

    Whoops--just watched the news conference. Guess that explains the threat from nucular
    nucular nucular weapons.

    Steve
     
  7. "Andre Mahe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The latest issue of The Star quotes an unnamed insider as providing mush
    of
    > the information as to Armstrong's marital problems. Any educated guesses
    as
    > to who that "insider" might be.

    Linda Tripp?
     
  8. Keith

    Keith Guest

    On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 04:46:29 GMT, "Kurgan Gringioni"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >"Andre Mahe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> The latest issue of The Star quotes an unnamed insider as providing mush
    >of
    >> the information as to Armstrong's marital problems. Any educated guesses
    >as
    >> to who that "insider" might be.
    >
    >
    >
    >Linda Tripp?

    Michelle Ferrari?
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Loading...