the strangest "flu" i've ever had

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Squiggles, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. Squiggles

    Squiggles Guest

    Hi,

    I just thought i'd report a very strange "flu" i just got over. It lasted no more than 2 days, and
    may have been simmering a week before (not that i really noticed much malaise).

    Anyway, the symptoms were, great fatigue and heaviness of body, headache, and deep muscle pain first
    in the thigh, then the knees, then moving to the back.

    I'm ok now - i've never had anything like that - i do take meds. so maybe i forgot one.

    Anyone have this recently? My husband told me that some people reported something similar
    where he works.

    Squiggles

    --
    "Freedom is the freedom to say that '2+2=4'. If that is granted all else follows."

    - Orwell, "1984"

    Tags:

  2. Squiggles <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I'm ok now - i've never had anything like that - i do take meds. so maybe i forgot one.

    What meds?

  3. Squiggles

    Squiggles Guest

    Carey Gregory wrote:

    > Squiggles <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I'm ok now - i've never had anything like that - i do take meds. so maybe i forgot one.
    >
    > What meds?

    Lithium Clonazepam Synthroid ( i suspect this one the most being missed ) but on the other hand, as
    i said others have reported similar 2-day flus.

    Squiggles

  4. Squiggles

    Squiggles Guest

    Squiggles wrote:

    > Carey Gregory wrote:
    > >
    > > Squiggles <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >I'm ok now - i've never had anything like that - i do take meds. so maybe i forgot one.
    > >
    > > What meds?
    >
    > Lithium Clonazepam Synthroid ( i suspect this one the most being missed ) but on the other hand,
    > as i said others have reported similar 2-day flus.
    >
    > Squiggles

    update:

    no, i think it was the lithium going toxic - i put a note about it on [email protected];
    dropped 1/3 last night and feel better today some.

    I wrote to drug companies to devise a

    Li-Detector like a diabetic's meter, but i probably did not do a very persuasive job - it is DOABLE
    i am told, but perhaps not marketable.

    Squiggles