Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

The Thread about Nothing....

Started by Hitchy · · Last activity · 81171 posts · 3,053,205 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
29 July 2006
Last activity
6 June 2025
Original author
Hitchy
Posts
81171
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,053,205
Views / 30 days
0
Topics
Crit racingTrack cyclingFTPHydrationIndoor trainersVO2 maxCarbon wheelsCranksetsBib shorts and chamoisCyclocrossDisc brakesPunctures and flatsTime trialsWorldTour teamsCarbon framesClimbingElectronic shiftingRace licensingRear derailleursSteel framesTaper and peakingWet weather gearClassics racingAluminium framesApps and softwareChain lube and cleaningConcussion and head injuryFoot pain while cyclingGran fondosGroup ridingNutritionRace-day nutritionReach and stackRim brakesRim depth and aeroSaddle soresTitanium framesTorque wrenchesTubeless tyresTyre pressureArm and leg warmersBamboo framesBike fitBikepackingBrake padsCantilever and V-brakesCleat positionCycling clothingCycling shoesDerailleur hangersDowntube shiftersE-bikesFat bikingFrame geometryFront derailleursGear indexingGiantGiro d’ItaliaHand and wrist painInner tubesNormalized powerNumbness and nerve issuesPower-to-weight ratioRim tape and valvesRoute planningSaddle heightShort cranksSingle-speed and fixed-gearSportive and fondo pacingStem lengthStrava segmentsTeam tacticsTraining for older ridersTubular tyresWheel weight vs aeroZone 2 trainingBike cleaningWheel buildingAchilles and tendon issuesAero positionAnti-doping in cyclingAsthma and cyclingBase trainingBelt drive systemsBianchiBike fit for back issuesBike lightsBMCBolt torque specsBottom bracket creakBottom bracketsBottom bracket standardsBreakaway tacticsBrooks saddlesBuying a used bikeCable routingCampagnoloCarbon rim brake trackCassettes and freewheelsCervéloChain lengthChainringsChain wearCoaster brakesCold and heat therapyCommutingContact pointsCrank arm lengthCustom frame buildingCycling and ageCycling and heart healthCycling capsCycling computersCycling jerseysCycling World ChampionshipsDomestiquesElectronic shifting firmwareERG modeFeltFixing a punctureFocusFolding bikesFrame cracksFrame paint and decalsFrame protection tapeFrame stiffnessFriction shiftingGeneral-classification ridersGlovesGravelGravel racingHandlebar widthHeadset serviceHeadtube standardsHeart rate trainingHelmetsHome workshop setupHub and axle standardsHub serviceHydraulic brake bleedingIndoor cyclingInternal gear hubsKids' cycling gearKnee painLocal club racingNational championshipsNight ridingOlympic cyclingPara-cyclingPedal choicePinarelloProfessional team equipmentRecumbent cyclingReplacing shift cablesReturning after a long breakReynolds and Columbus tubingRidleyRim brake pad compoundRoad racing tacticsSaddle choiceScottSeatpost complianceSeized partsShifter cable tensionShoulder and collarbone injuriesSmart trainersSpecializedSpoke countSpoke tensionStage racingStep-through bikesSupplementsSweet spot trainingThreshold trainingTouringTraining loadTrekTyre choiceTyre sidewall damageUCI rankings and pointsUrban ridingVelomobilesVintage component identificationVintage lugged framesVuelta a EspañaWheel bearing serviceWheel truingWide tyresWinter ridingWomen's professional racingYetiZwift and virtual ridingBody compositionGrand ToursTraining with powerWeight managementCadel EvansLance ArmstrongEddy MerckxBernard HinaultBradley WigginsChris FroomeGreg LeMondMiguel IndurainRichie PorteTom BoonenAlberto ContadorAlejandro ValverdeFabian CancellaraFausto CoppiGeraint ThomasJan UllrichMarco PantaniMarianne VosMark CavendishMathieu van der PoelPeter SaganPrimož RogličRemco EvenepoelTadej PogačarVincenzo NibaliWout van Aert

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 73061–73080 of 81171
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. nup

  2. Sting?

  3. I got to go bush for the weekend again finally. It was good. I'd post pictures but I'm naked in most of them. And I seem to have [censored] on my back?
    I need to get back on the bike. Dragged one around for near a thousand km this weekend and didn't ride it once. [censored] pussycunt.

  4. Not Sting. Can't ya crop out ya wobbly bits from the photos?

  5. 531Aussie said:

    Daylight savings is grouse. It should go longer, but I suppose the tradies wouldn't be able work in the dark on April mornings. 😄 They reckon it's bad enough as it stands (ending at the start of April). We're much further west than Sydney, so our sunrise is about half an hour later. I just looked it up: March 31, out sunrise was 7:32am, and Sydney was 7:06.

    Mmm. [censored] those tradies. The ones that want to get up early and use jackhammers at 7am at your neighbours'. '. s's. '?
    Get a [censored] real tradesman like me , who might show up at 9am tomorrow. At the earliest, if you're lucky.

    And no. Fartographer was obsessed. It was all nudeybrah and [censored].

  6. I reckon I've got it ozman. A very young Bon Scott? In his Fraternity days. Or even earlier

  7. I know who it is, but I cheated and did a Google image search.

  8. 531Aussie said:

    Guess who 😄

    Image in The Thread about Nothing....


    Classo's sister?

  9. swampy1970 said:

    Classo's sister?

    You should know, coz he's a Pommy drummer, singer, drummer....he kept changing over the years 😄

    I reckon he's a dead ringer for Kurt Cobang.

  10. 531Aussie said:

    Guess who 😄

    Image in The Thread about Nothing....


    Michael Tuck, pre-beard.

  11. he's got bigger arms than Tucky

  12. And he's not wearing long sleeves.

    I know who it is Ozman. Your clues to Swampster helped me out.

  13. yeah, too easy now. He hasn't changed a bit :p

  14. Farkin Phil Collins.

    I was gonna say he looks like a [censored]. I would have been right

  15. Bingo! He looked like an old man by the time he was 30.
    Who reckons he looks like Kurt Cobain?

  16. See. He even shaved a landing strip on his head so he looked more like a cnut

    Image in The Thread about Nothing....

  17. Funny you should say, because Peter Gabriel did just that in the '70s before he left Genesis. I wonder if he would've done it if he knew he was gunna go bald.

    Image in The Thread about Nothing....

  18. Trivia: Phil Collins was a child actor (I forgot).

    He was an extra in the Beatles film A Hard Day's Night (1964), as one of the hundreds of screaming teenagers during the TV concert sequence and seen fleetingly in a close-up. He was in Calamity the Cow (1967), made by the Children's Film Foundation. He was in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968) as one of the children who storms the castle at the end of the film, but it was cut.[37] He also auditioned for the role of Romeo in Romeo and Juliet (1968),[38] a role won by fellow Artful Dodger actor Leonard Whiting.[39] Collins was among the last three finalists for the role of I.Q. on the American children's television show The Bugaloos (he lost out to English actor/musician John McIndoe).[40]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.