rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

They have finally done it!

Started by dan de man · · Last activity · 10 posts · 358 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
26 April 2008
Last activity
27 April 2008
Original author
dan de man
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
358
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://tinyurl.com/5k2lww

    --
    dan de man

    monkeyman said:

    You know how sometimes, when someone posts something by banging their
    face into the keyboard, I say something along the lines of "I can't
    understand you"?
    Well...I literally have no idea what you're saying. Are you drunk?

    1wheelwonder said:

    stop swearing I am 11 and not very happy😠


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69497

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. They have already done it. 🙂

    http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69484

    --
    forrestunifreak

    I will, because I can.
    '*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
    *www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
    christ*

    Joe 'Hodgekins said:

    Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69497

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. every one just let this thread die
    no more posting in this thread

    --
    dan de man

    monkeyman said:

    You know how sometimes, when someone posts something by banging their
    face into the keyboard, I say something along the lines of "I can't
    understand you"?
    Well...I literally have no idea what you're saying. Are you drunk?

    1wheelwonder said:

    stop swearing I am 11 and not very happy😠


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69497

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. dan de man said:

    every one just let this thread die
    no more posting in this thread

    Ok, I won't post here!🙄

    --
    MuniAddict

    I <3 FG and have Stewie Boxers 🙄
    'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69497

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. MuniAddict said:

    Ok, I won't post here!🙄

    me neither😉 🙄

    --
    surfer1024

    *)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
    Latest Vid: Short Freestyle edit
    http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69186
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    surfer1024's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13733
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69497

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. surfer1024 said:

    me neither😉 🙄

    Hey he said dont post here! You hoodlums.

    --
    unicycledood

    The.Mars.Volta said:

    haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycledood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14245
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69497

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. Aww, thought that was an electric unicyle- but it's got two wheels, the
    electric dicycle. Or the Smokey Stover car, however you want to look
    at it.

    --
    StephenH
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    StephenH's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69497

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  8. hey no posting if theirs one post after stephenh, im gonna kill em
    :eek:. wait thats me noooooo.............................

    --
    vanpaun

    Please never under any circumstances beleive me. My posts are known to
    be sarcastic, offensive, and unhelpful. If my humor is bothering you,
    just ignore those posts. I CAN CONTRIBUTE GREATLY. Be wary I wait
    untill the moment is right and strike with a joke. Youve been warned
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    vanpaun's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15704
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69497

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  9. this was on daily planet last week

    --
    irvinegr
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69497

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  10. Just so we are clear, there is no intention on making the UNO a
    production ready machine. 🙁

    *Also* irvinegr, you only have 2 more posts b4 you crack your 1000th
    post. :p

    --
    Hazmat

    I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
    CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
    IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

    dan de man said:

    w/e if i wqas agirl id be going out with jerrick quick smart

    😄 'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
    (

    ) 😄
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69497

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.