In article <[email hidden]>,
[email hidden] says...
Quoted message said:paul said:I can't track stand a 'bent, come to that I can't go very very slowly
either. It's not far to fall though ๐
Going very very slowly will come with practice. I can manage 2mph
easily enough.
Track standing will probably never happen.
Quoted message said:I can't spin fast enough to use the granny gear
Just wait until you find a really good hill ...
that was the cause of one particularly graceful fall. I changed down to
the granny and went to slow to balance. bough...
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:I've got musles that hold my head up (ouch)
Probably quite fortunate, really.
Yes, but i don't think they're supposed to remind you of it quite so
vociforously of their existence... the ordered head rest should help if
it ever arrives ๐
did i mention how much fun it is though :oD
Quoted message said:
--
..paul
If at first you don't succeed...
Skydiving is probably not the sport for you.