General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

This could change your l ife; Just read it;

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 6 posts · 344 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 July 2005
Last activity
11 July 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
344
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Parents of a 15 year old boy find $71,000.00 in CASH in his closet!

    Does this heading look familiar? Of course it does. You most likely
    have just seen this story recently featured on a major nightly news
    program in the USA.
    This boy's mother was cleaning his closet when she came across a large
    brown paper bag. When she opened she was shocked to find that it was
    full of cash. 5,10,20,50 and 100 dollar bills. She ran to call her
    husband because she thought that maybe the boy had robbed a bank.
    Together they picked him up at school and when they heard the
    explanation they were even more shocked!
    As it turned out, the boy had been sending out via e-mail on the
    Internet a type of "chain-letter" to e-mail addresses that he obtained
    off the internet. Everyday after school for the past two months he had
    been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom.
    "I just got the e-mail one day and I thought" What the heck!. I put my
    name on it like the instructions said and I started sending it out",
    says the clever 15 year old.
    The e-mail letter listed 6 addresses and contained instructions to send
    one $5 dollar bill to each of the persons of the list. Then delete that
    address and move the other addresses up and finally to add your name to
    the bottom of the list. The letter goes on to state that you would
    receive several thousand dollars in $5 dollar bills within 2 weeks if
    you sent out the letter with your name at the bottom of the 6-address
    list. "I get junk mail everyday and Í really didn't know if it was
    going to work", continues the boy.
    Within the first few days of sending out the e-mail, the post office
    box that his parents had gotten for his video-game magazine
    subscriptions began to fill up with not magazines, but envelopes
    containing $5 dollar bills. "About a week later, I rode my bike to the
    Post office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300 envelopes stuffed
    in it. There was a yellow slip that said Í had to go up to the
    counter. I thought Í was in trouble or something (laughs)". "I went to
    the counter and they had a whole box of more mail for me. I had to ride
    back home and empty out my backpack because I couldn't carry it all"
    Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out the e-mail and
    the money kept on coming! Opening so many envelopes hardly left him any
    time for his homework. He stashed it in his closet and everyday he went
    down to the local banks to exchange $5 dollar bills for $100 dollar
    bills, so he wouldn't have so many bills. " I didn't want the banks to
    get suspicious so I would tell the teller that my dad had sent me to do
    it and he was waiting in the car for me.
    Surprisingly, the boy didn't have any reason to be afraid. The
    reporting news team examined and investigated the so-called "chain
    letter" the boy was sending and found out it wasn't a chain-letter at
    all! In fact it was perfectly legal according to US Postal and Lottery
    Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or title 18, Section 3005 in the
    US code, also in the code of the federal regulations, Volume 16,
    Sections 255 and 436, which states a product or service must be
    exchanged for money received.

    Every $5 dollar bill that he received contained a little note that
    read: "Please add me to your mailing list" This simple note made the
    letter legal because he was exchanging a service) adding the purchasers
    to his mailing list) for a 5 dollar fee.
    Here is the letter that the 15 year old was sending out by e-mail. You
    can do it too simply by following the instructions in the letter.

    Here are the instructions on how to make $10,000.00 US cash in the next
    two weeks:

    1.- Send each one of the 6 people in the list a $5 dollar bill wrapped
    in 2 pieces of paper(to securely hide it), along with a note that's
    says: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST"
    2.- Delete the first name on the list and move the other 5 one position
    up, so that who was # 2 is now # 1 and the one that was # 3 is now # 2
    and so on and put your name as # 6 on the list.
    3.- Now start sending this entire e-mail back out to people. WHEN 20
    people receive it, those 20 people will move your name up one position
    and will each send out 20. That totals 400 people who will receive this
    letter with your name in # 5. Then those 400 people will move your name
    to #4 and they will each send you a $5 dollar bill. 8000 people each
    sending $5.00 equals $40.000.00. THAT is if everyone would respond. SO
    you can more realistically expect to receive $10,000.00 cash in $5
    dollar bills in your mailbox. THIS WILL WORK FOR ANYBODY ANYWHERE IN
    THE WORLD.
    NOTE: Always send $5.00 cash for each. It could be US currency, Euros
    or English pounds. No Checks. Make sure each bill is wrapped in a
    double paper to protect its delivery AND include a note that says:
    "Please add me to your mailing list". ALSO write on the envelope:"
    Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter to the e-mail inside".
    THE MORE E_MAILS YOU SEND THE MORE CASH YOU WILL RECEIVE. If each
    person sends out 100 e-mails. There will be 1,000.000 people that
    receive this letter when your name reaches the top. IF ONLY 1% of those
    respond, you will receive $50,000.00 cash.
    HERE IS THE LIST:

    1.- R. Labranche
    35 Breton Rd.
    Laconin N.H. 03246

    2.- Benedict Remz Arquiz
    C/O Marites Mante
    Dapitan, Cordoba, Cebu
    6017 Phils

    3.- H. Gill
    "Natipad" 56 Marshlane Fordhouses,
    Wolverhampton West Midlands,
    England WV106RU

    4.- Leonides Sandal Sr.
    0906 Acacia Rd, District 2
    Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City
    6015 Phils.

    5.- E. Arquero
    C/O Leonor Dico,
    Dapitan, Cordoba, Cebu
    6017 Phils.

    6.- J.M. Hall
    2965 S. Sierra Heights
    Mesa, AZ. 85212
    USA

    TESTIMONIALS. Need proof?

    Here are just some of my favorite testimonials from people like me, who
    decided to invest $30.00 dollars and a little of their time to
    participate in this program.
    To date, I have received $1,100.000, and even now, as Í write this
    letter Í find it strange to come to terms with the fact that, like
    most people, I've worked so hard and struggled all my life to get by
    and then, SOMETHING SO RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE drops into my lap and turns
    my life around almost immediately. When Í think about all the similar
    letter I have thrown to the trash, I get sick to think that Í could
    have thrown this one away too and miss out in the opportunity of my
    life! David Rhodes, Perth

    1) This is Lisa. What can I say? Thank you VERY MUCH! I sent out like
    you said and then I forgot about it. To be honest, I didn't think
    anything was going to come out of it. But when Í checked a week later,
    there was over $3,000.00 in it! After 30 days Í now have $11,000.00 to
    spend! I can't thank you enough! Lisa McDonald, Northampton.
    2) was shocked when Í saw the money flooding. Within 3 weeks I
    received $7,449.00. At first Í thought there had been an error!
    Richard Barrie. Cirencester.

    JUST A FEW WEEKS ago, I and each one of these people were doing exactly
    what you are doing right now. Reading this!! BUT THEN we made a
    decision that changed our lives: TO FOLLOW the simple instructions
    given below and now they we considerably better off as a result. AND
    there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER why you can't share in this success. You
    have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to win.

    DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

    STEP 1. Do not re-type this letter. Simply put your cursor at the
    beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this
    newsletter and select "copy" from the edit menu. This will copy the
    entire letter to the computer's memory.
    STEP 2. Open a blank "notepad" file and place your cursor at the top of
    the blank page and from the "edit" menu select "paste". This will paste
    a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
    list and delete the # 1 name on the list.
    STEP 3. Save your notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back
    to.
    STEP 4. Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions,
    etc.)\
    STEP 5. Visit these message boards and post this article as a "new
    message" or "new post" by highlighting the text of this letter and
    selecting "paste" from the edit menu. Fill in the SUBJECT with
    something attractive since this will be the header that people will see
    when they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group.
    CLICK the post message selector and... YOU'RE DONE with your first one!
    CONGRATULATIONS. That's it! All you have to do is to jump in as many
    newsgroups and forums as you can and post away! After you get used to
    it, it will take you about 30 seconds for each newsgroup. REMEMBER
    SUCCESS IS IN THE NUMBERS> The most you post the more money you will
    get. You have to post a minimum of 200. It's really easy to do. Try
    now.
    You should expect to start receiving money from around the world within
    days. You may eventually rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail
    you will receive.
    JUST MAKE SURE THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT AND DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BUT
    THEIR POSITION AND INCLUDE YOUR NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST.

    LETS THINK ABOUT THIS:
    If each person that send me $5.00 post 200 with my name included at # 5
    on the list, and just 5 people respond to the original 5, those are
    another $125.00 for me. NOW, Those 25 people post a minimum of 200
    letter with my name at # 4 and only 5 reply, Í will bring in $625.00.
    If those 225 people post a minimum of 200 each with my name at #3, Ii
    will make an additional $3125.00!. O.K. NOW THE FUN PART: If those 625
    people post a minimum of 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each
    receive 5 responses, that just made me $15,625.00!! Those 3125 people
    will deliver a message to 200 newsgroups with my name at # 1 and if
    still only 5 people respond, I will receive $78,125.00 with an initial
    investment of $30.00! AMAZING.
    WHEN your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
    posting in the newsgroups and send out another $5.00 to each one of the
    people on the list, put your name at # 6 and start over! By then, you
    will have the money and the experience. This is spam free. Nobody will
    hunt you for posting this letter on the newsgroups.
    REMEMBER: Is estimated that 20,000 to 50,000 new users join the
    internet and newsgroups daily. Play fairly and honestly. Send the money
    to the people on the list, do your posting and EXPECT SUCCESS.

    **************************************Just one more powerful
    testimonial***************************************************

    Hi. My name is Mitchell. My wife Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
    accountant with a major U. S. corporation and I make pretty good money.
    When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk
    mail". I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
    population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. JODY
    TOTALLY IGNORED my supposed intelligence and a few days later she
    jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to
    lay the old "I told you so" on her when the things didn't work. WELL...
    the laugh was ON ME! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses.
    Within 45 days she had received a total of $147,200.00 all cash. I was
    shocked. I have joined Jody on her "hobby.
    Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois.
    What are the chances of this not working out when there are tons of new
    honest users, people just like you who are willing to invest $6.00 to
    receive $10,000.00 cash. BUT, IF YOU DON'T TRY IT- YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!

  2. take this [censored] and shove it

  3. It won't work.

    www.antiagingatlanta.com

  4. HGHDOC said:

    It won't work.

    COMMENT:

    I will for a while. Reminds me a lot of social security and medicare.
    And the deficit to pay for war in Iraq. Ponzi schemes work great so
    long as you can keep bringing in new investors to pay off older
    investors so it looks like they get something for nothing, or a lot for
    a little. By the time it all collapses, the guys who started it and
    made out like bandits are dead or out of office or gone to Bermuda (or
    is it Belize?).

    I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. (But you know it's
    possible I might declare Chapter 7 on Monday.)

    W.

  5. What about if not everybody on the mailing list, does follow the chain
    mail?

  6. Before you make any money the post office will send you a nice note
    asking you to stop.

    www.antiagingatlanta.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.