"John" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Isn't it amusing! One little post that suggests a different opinion and I
get a zillion responses!
$ No different opinions are allowed here. It's as if you're going to burst
their bubble or kill their fantasies should you question anything or have a
differing opinion. According to that NYTimes article, most people do not
stick with these low-carb diets over the long haul.
Know what the funny part is - I didn't even mean
Quoted message said:anything I said. I just did it for my pure amusement. It's called a
TROLL
Quoted message said:folks. So plonk me quick and don't feed trolls! Happy low-carbing.
$ Variety is the SPICE of life. :-)))
--
Wysong
Age 60. Height 5'6"
Starting date: 1/8/05
171/ 164 / 140 lb
Starting date LC 7/01 at 207lbs
Stopped losing on LC 11/01 at 165lbs
==========================================
NOW WALKING 1.5 to 3 MILES DAY.
==========================================
[censored] - I forgot to get my official stamp of approval and sign the
little document promising only to have thoughts that conform to the
official ASDLC guidelines.
I hate it when that happens. (credit Sophie)
~~<~~<~~{@ ~~<~~<~~{@ ~~<~~<~~{@