General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

This is totally off topic

Started by Bobo Bonobo® · · Last activity · 41 posts · 492 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 October 2007
Last activity
9 October 2007
Original author
Bobo Bonobo®
Posts
41
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
492
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–41 of 41
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Dee Dee said:

    "PeterLucas" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I watched about 28 seconds of this and all I could think of was a kangaroo
    jumping -- LOL.

    Gee? You turned it off? I love the Who, and still expect more of
    Rock'n Roll bands than just standing there. That was over the top,
    but it was THE WHO!

    Ever seen these guys?

    Now, I'm going to go post that Who video to alt.punk.

    Quoted message said:


    Dee Dee

    --Bryan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.