This place needs to be straightened up

In article <[email protected]>,
Dave <[email protected]> wrote:
>Some of you could correct the sins occurring here.

You sure could, Spammin' Dave. You could stop posting garbage to
m.h.a.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In article <[email protected]>,
"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Some of you could correct the sins occurring here.
>
> http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100237

You mean like your selling outrageously overpriced Ginseng powder through a pyramid scheme and by
making vastly exaggerated claims for its ability to treat various illnesses?

Yes, that is one sin that could be corrected if you would stop doing it.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

Actually you can, they seem to be permitting flaming posts and all sorts of condescention there
these days. The new moderator that I sent you too will listen to you now.

"Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Some of you could correct the sins occurring here.
> >
> > http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100237
> >
> Sadly, we can't do anything about sins occurring in the curezone forums. Satan has taken over the
> place and they're all doomed.

You'll love this, the CureZone has a new moderator that permits flaming and
hates MLM,
just like you. Check this out....
http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=365

"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Some of you could correct the sins occurring here.
> >
> > http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100237
>
> You mean like your selling outrageously overpriced Ginseng powder through a pyramid scheme and by
> making vastly exaggerated claims for its ability to treat various illnesses?
>
> Yes, that is one sin that could be corrected if you would stop doing it.
>
> --
> Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."
> |
> |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

> Actually you can, they seem to be permitting flaming posts and all sorts
of
> condescention there these days. The new moderator that I sent you too will listen to you now.

I know of one poster in the Dr. Clark forum who has had his postings removed. Censorship.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

> You'll love this, the CureZone has a new moderator that permits flaming

Only if you define "flaming" as "criticizing" any part of alternative medicine.

>and hates MLM,

If true, I like him or her already.

> just like you. Check this out.... http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=365

I bet it just burns you up that the moderators allowed someone to post about fungicide being found
in Ginseng to be shipped to the U.S., doesn't it?

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

news:%[email protected]...
> Well, it appears that your Quackwatch buddies have been attacking theCureZone while you sleep.

Well, I have been banned from posting at the Curezone. The fascist powers that be cannot stand a
dissenting opinion, nor can they handle criticism of their fascist behavior.

From their fascist posting guidelines:

"Examples of what not to include in your posts:

Information not related to the forum Subject and forum Description. Every forum has a forum name and
forum description. Read it before poting your message!

Links to quackwatch.com or to other similar websites pretending to be the "voice of skepticism",
while in reality they are just a "voice of deception". Those web sites are created with one and only
purpose: to scare people from natural and traditional therapies. ?"

These people are utter idiots.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Mark ProbertFebruary 12, 2004" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
> > Well, it appears that your Quackwatch buddies have been attacking theCureZone while you sleep.
> >

> Well, I have been banned from posting at the Curezone. The fascist powers that be cannot stand a
> dissenting opinion, nor can they handle criticism of their fascist behavior.

Do tell. What did you post that got you banned? ;-)

> From their fascist posting guidelines:
>
> "Examples of what not to include in your posts:
>
> Information not related to the forum Subject and forum Description. Every forum has a forum name
> and forum description. Read it before poting your message!

OK, so far, I can't be too critical.

> Links to quackwatch.com or to other similar websites pretending to be the "voice of skepticism",
> while in reality they are just a "voice of deception". Those web sites are created with one and
> only purpose: to scare people from natural and traditional therapies. ?"

Uh-oh. Here's where they show their true colors....

> These people are utter idiots.

No doubt.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"

"Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Mark ProbertFebruary 12, 2004" <MarkProbert2-12-
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...
> > > Well, it appears that your Quackwatch buddies have been attacking theCureZone while you sleep.
> > >

> > Well, I have been banned from posting at the Curezone. The fascist
powers
> > that be cannot stand a dissenting opinion, nor can they handle criticism
of
> > their fascist behavior.
>
> Do tell. What did you post that got you banned? ;-)

I posted messages questioning Hulda Clark and referred to her as one of the biggest scam artists on
the net, in the Hulda Clark Forum #2.

When my messages disappeared, I protested the censorship and referred to the censor as a fascist.

> > From their fascist posting guidelines:
> >
> > "Examples of what not to include in your posts:
> >
> > Information not related to the forum Subject and forum Description.
Every
> > forum has a forum name and forum description. Read it before poting your message!
>
> OK, so far, I can't be too critical.

I did read it and thus I posted my messages in the Hulda Clark forum.

> > Links to quackwatch.com or to other similar websites pretending to be
the
> > "voice of skepticism", while in reality they are just a "voice of deception". Those web sites
> > are created with one and only purpose: to
scare
> > people from natural and traditional therapies. ?"
>
> Uh-oh. Here's where they show their true colors....

Yes, black and red.

> > These people are utter idiots.
>
> No doubt.

And, quite typical of the Alties who only want to hear from their amen chorus.

Heh heh. No wonder they were ****** off. ;-)

> When my messages disappeared, I protested the censorship and referred to the censor as a fascist.

Maybe not fascist, but certainly afraid of dealing with opinions that don't agree with his.

[Snip]

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"