Thrash Magnification

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, May 27, 2003.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Singlespeeds magnify things oh so well and excuses are like...well, you know.

    Craig Brossman got to witness a thrash magnification on Sunday. It was just one of those days for me
    on the SS where not much was going right on the climb at all. Craig however, was climbing very well,
    even after beating the train to Silverton the day before (edging out his neighbor Mike as well). I
    did concede to my thrashedness though and the last sections of the ride were enjoyed at a
    comfortable pace.

    Monday was a different story and sticking with the SS for a local epic favorite was my redemption
    song. Story and pics to follow...

    Also, I'd like to toss some props down South to Craig and his wonderful family and friends for their
    extensive hospitality this past weekend. Life in the cruiser lane is sure to help you keep your mind
    and y'all got it goin' on. Thanks again.

    JD

    Tags:

  2. Tj

    Tj Guest

    > Singlespeeds magnify things oh so well and excuses are like...well, you know.
    >
    > Craig Brossman got to witness a thrash magnification on Sunday. It was just one of those days for
    > me on the SS where not much was going right on the climb at all. Craig however, was climbing very
    > well, even after beating the train to Silverton the day before (edging out his neighbor Mike as
    > well). I did concede to my thrashedness though and the last sections of the ride were enjoyed at a
    > comfortable pace.
    >
    > Monday was a different story and sticking with the SS for a local epic favorite was my redemption
    > song. Story and pics to follow...
    >
    > Also, I'd like to toss some props down South to Craig and his wonderful family and friends for
    > their extensive hospitality this past weekend. Life in the cruiser lane is sure to help you keep
    > your mind and y'all got it goin' on. Thanks again.
    >
    > JD
    Good to see that you are back in one piece.

    TJ