THTP

Catherine White

Guest
Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8 - 6
times Week 9 - 6 times

--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

Catherine White wrote:
> Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8 - 6
> times Week 9 - 6 times

Great!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

The root canal thing sounds wretched. But since then, you've been doing great with the exercise. I
was doing OK developing an exercise routine, and then I came down with a nasty cold. Everyone tells
me I do an excellent impression of Lauren Bacall.

Prairie Roots On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:45:24 GMT, "Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8 - 6
>times Week 9 - 6 times

excellent work all over, hope you feel better now, Lee
Catherine White <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8 - 6
> times Week 9 - 6 times
>
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

Good job. Sorry about the root canal job. My one experiance that was horrible. Took me a week
to recover.

"Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8 - 6
> times Week 9 - 6 times
>
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

Hi, Connie, Thanks for the encouragement.
--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:402C235C.5010900@nospam_primus.ca...
> Catherine White wrote:
> > Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8 -
> > 6 times Week 9 - 6 times
> >

> Great!!
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Hi, I tend to like routines and do better when I make time every day for some exercise. I hope you
are soon over your Lauren Bacall impression and sounding like yourself.

--

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> The root canal thing sounds wretched. But since then, you've been doing great with the exercise. I
> was doing OK developing an exercise routine, and then I came down with a nasty cold. Everyone
> tells me I do an excellent impression of Lauren Bacall.
>
> Prairie Roots On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:45:24 GMT, "Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8 - 6
> >times Week 9 - 6 times

Hi, Lee, I feel excellent now. It was a shock to find myself in a fetal position praying for death.
I don't wish that on anyone. I must thank you for your help with Flex points. I took you advise
about not using all the Flex points and found myself 3 pounds thinner this month. It has been a long
time since I lost weight. It feels good.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> excellent work all over, hope you feel better now, Lee Catherine White <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8 -
> > 6 times Week 9 - 6 times
> >
> > --
> > Take Care Catherine
> > 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

Hi, Laura, At least when I was really in pain and called the dentist's office, the dentist called me
back quickly, called the pharmacy and I had antibiotics and pain relievers within a short time. I
guess I was lucky that I only had two really bad days when you needed a week to recover. I now brush
and floss twice a day. I don't every want to go through that again.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:sHsXb.868$aH3.23191@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Good job. Sorry about the root canal job. My one experiance that was horrible. Took me a week to
> recover.
>
> "Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8 -
> > 6 times Week 9 - 6 times
> >
> > --
> > Take Care Catherine
> > 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

I am glad you are better, The flex thing is so individual, I do best by
saving till the end of the week, some at my meeting divide them equally as
they think it might trigger bingeing behavior otherwise, that is the beauty
of WW you figure out what works for you, so glad you lost, Lee
Catherine White <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, Lee, I feel excellent now. It was a shock to find myself in a fetal position praying for
> death. I don't wish that on anyone. I must thank
you
> for your help with Flex points. I took you advise about not using all the Flex points and found
> myself 3 pounds thinner this month. It has been a long time since I lost weight. It feels good.
>
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
>

> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > excellent work all over, hope you feel better now, Lee Catherine White <[email protected]>
> > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8
> > > - 6 times Week 9 - 6 times
> > >
> > > --
> > > Take Care Catherine
> > > 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

When I had one done a few years ago he gave me some pain medicine that did not agree with me. I
worked from home the next day because I had a bunch of conference calls to sit on. I turned on the
speaker phone in my bedroom and listened to the calls while lying on the bed. I was afraid to move
for fear I was going to lose my cookies. I later called him and got percocet which is the only pain
killer that agrees with my stomach.

"Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, Laura, At least when I was really in pain and called the dentist's office, the dentist called
> me back quickly, called the pharmacy and I had antibiotics and pain relievers within a short time.
> I guess I was lucky that I only had two really bad days when you needed a week to recover. I now
> brush and floss twice a day. I don't every want to go through that again.
>
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
>

> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:sHsXb.868$aH3.23191@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > Good job. Sorry about the root canal job. My one experiance that was horrible. Took me a week to
> > recover.
> >
> > "Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Week 6 - 5 times root canal which infected. Felt horrible for 2 days. Week 7 - 6 times Week 8
> > > - 6 times Week 9 - 6 times
> > >
> > > --
> > > Take Care Catherine
> > > 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

Hi, Lee, Weight Watchers is great because of the variety. It is a good way to live, even if
weight loss is not guaranteed every week. I love the exercise, the food and the help in figures
out what works.
--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I am glad you are better, The flex thing is so individual, I do best by saving till the end of the
> week, some at my meeting divide them equally as they think it might trigger bingeing behavior
> otherwise, that is the
beauty
> of WW you figure out what works for you, so glad you lost, Lee Catherine White
> > Hi, Lee, I feel excellent now. It was a shock to find myself in a fetal position praying for
> > death. I don't wish that on anyone. I must thank
> you
> > for your help with Flex points. I took you advise about not using all
the
> > Flex points and found myself 3 pounds thinner this month. It has been a long time since I lost
> > weight. It feels good.
> >
> > --
> > Take Care Catherine
> > 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
> >

> > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > > excellent work all over, hope you feel better now, Lee Catherine White <[email protected]>

Hi, Laura, I only took 2 of the pain relievers which were Hydrocodone/apap. I don't really know what
it is but once the antibiotics kicked in, I didn't need the pain killers. I was nauseous and weak
but I think that might have been the infection and not the pain killer. Still it's not an experience
that I will easily forget.
--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

news.ops.worldnet.att.net...