"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email hidden]> a écrit dans le message de
news: [email hidden]...
Quoted message said:gwhite said:Quoted post said:
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:09:55 +0200, Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:
>> I alwasy write "J.Ulrich" - or at least i intend to...
>
> IT HAS 2 L's! ULLRICH!In addition to well-known TdF peloton celebrity sons S. Hinault
and A. Merckx, it's a little known fact that Jan is actually
the son of Lars Ulrich, the famous Metalica drummer and
Napster-hater.Dumbass,
Knit this to Kevin Bacon, and I won't call you "dumbass" for 1 day.
The Oracle says: lars ulrich has a Bacon number of 3.
Lars Ulrich was in Metallimania (1997) with Madonna
Madonna was in Next Best Thing, The (2000) with Benjamin Bratt
Benjamin Bratt was in Woodsman, The (2004) with Kevin Bacon
I've got it with a Bacon number of 2, passing via no less a personnage than
De Niro-
Lars Ulrich was in MTV Video Music Awards 2000 (2000) with Robert De Niro
Robert De Niro was in Tribeca Film Festival Awards (2004) with Kevin Bacon