Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Tiger Woods - Amazing (Dugg)

Started by womfalcs7 · · Last activity · 11 posts · 1,588 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
19 December 2006
Last activity
23 December 2006
Original author
womfalcs7
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,588
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just can't get enough of this shot. I must've watched it 150 times since I saw it live.

    digg.comTiger Wo...sters 16th Hole

    It's incredible.

    ps. Is there anyway to use HTML here?

  2. Whoops! I thought I was at cyclingforums but I guess this is a golf forum?

  3. womfalcs7 said:

    I just can't get enough of this shot. I must've watched it 150 times since I saw it live.

    digg.comTiger Wo...sters 16th Hole

    It's incredible.

    I remember it well, and yet it still gives me chill bumps when I watch it. The reaction of the commentator and the crowd also add greatly to the excitement of the shot.

    meehs said:

    Whoops! I thought I was at cyclingforums but I guess this is a golf forum?

    Lighten up a bit, it's the bike café. It doesn't need to be cycling specific in this section of the forum.

  4. Scotty_Dog said:

    Lighten up a bit, it's the bike café. It doesn't need to be cycling specific in this section of the forum.

    Guess this section should be called the "bike/golf/whatever-else-you-wanna-talk-about cafe" then?

    I'm just kidding anyway. I couldn't possibly care about anything less than I care about golf but I almost care as little about what's posted on the forum.

  5. Incredible curved shot. Did he win this tournament?

  6. meehs said:

    Whoops! I thought I was at cyclingforums but I guess this is a golf forum?

    I thought this was an off-topic board? I mean I see threads about Britney Spears, cars, etc.

  7. JTE83 said:

    Incredible curved shot. Did he win this tournament?

    Yes. He won the 2005 Masters in a playoff against DiMarco. Tiger has an undefeated record of 11-0 in playoffs.

  8. meehs said:

    Whoops! I thought I was at cyclingforums but I guess this is a golf forum?


    Meehs, that was the "Chip it in, win a bike!" hole.

    The prize was a Felt F1, that's why he was trying so hard.😄

  9. lwedge said:

    Meehs, that was the "Chip it in, win a bike!" hole.

    The prize was a Felt F1, that's why he was trying so hard.😄

    Haha! Sweet!

    I have to admit it was a damn nice shot!

  10. This shot was simply amazing. Probably will end up being one of the most memorable shots of what a great career Tiger has behind and in-front of him. Should of been sold to Nike for commercial purposes but I don't think it was ever done.

  11. Who cares.

    This is a cycling forum.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.