Time for another upgrade....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dave W, May 30, 2003.

  1. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    After running the nasty Alvio intergrated shifter/ brake lvr. It's time for a change. I've already
    got a set of Speed dial 7 levers to match my brake system. Does anyone have any ideas on where I
    might get some XT 8 speed shift pods reasonably priced? Thanks

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. R.White

    R.White Guest

    Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > After running the nasty Alvio intergrated shifter/ brake lvr. It's time for a change. I've already
    > got a set of Speed dial 7 levers to match my brake system. Does anyone have any ideas on where I
    > might get some XT 8 speed shift pods reasonably priced? Thanks

    Move back in with your parents, make yourself over as a total loser and cry about it on Usenet and
    I'm sure someone will send you them for free.

    Hell, you could get a whole bike that way, IIRC.

  3. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 31 May 2003 20:11:42 -0700, [email protected] (R.White) wrote:

    >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> After running the nasty Alvio intergrated shifter/ brake lvr. It's time for a change. I've
    >> already got a set of Speed dial 7 levers to match my brake system. Does anyone have any ideas on
    >> where I might get some XT 8 speed shift pods reasonably priced? Thanks
    >
    >Move back in with your parents, make yourself over as a total loser and cry about it on Usenet and
    >I'm sure someone will send you them for free.
    >
    >Hell, you could get a whole bike that way, IIRC.

    I do belive that's already been covered here. Thanks anyway.

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 01 Jun 2003 13:15:03 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

    >Dave W says:
    >
    >>I do belive that's already been covered here. Thanks anyway.
    >
    >Whoooosshhhhhhh..........
    >
    >;-P

    OH NO, someone get a patch, Steve's head is leaking again!!

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > >Steve's head is leaking again!!
    >
    > And it's contents are going WAAAAAAYYYYYY over Davie's head (again)
    >
    > Steve

    Oh, really. How so? Do you mean to say that Mr. White was inferring to "me" as someone who lives
    at home with their parents? Uh, then you would about as dumb as I think you are. It's been a
    long long time

    sense of perception don't you?

    See, I took it to mean I should pattern myself after Travis/Richard, and that I could then apply for
    aide from the fine folks the AM-B charity center. But that's not my stylee bub. Thanks for hijacking
    the thread to suit your whims, but I found what I was looking for at pricepoint for $60.00
    W/indicators. ;)

    Dave (some people!)

  6. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 01 Jun 2003 20:03:10 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

    >Dave says:
    >
    >>Do you mean to say that Mr. White was inferring to "me" as someone who lives at home with their
    >>parents?
    >
    >No..... he was referring to Travis, and you had to go say "We've done that, already" or some such
    >idiocy indicating that his (Mr. White's) point had gone over your head completely. Hence the
    >"Whoooosshhhhh".

    Which I said in paragraph 2 of my response to you. Which you conspiculously left off here. I
    got it right.

    >Think about it, re-read the thread, whatever.

    I did, and still understand what he was inferring. Only those (you) who want to instigate she-ot
    would infer anything else.

    >>sense of perception don't you?
    >
    >Talking to yourself again, Dave? I've warned you about that....

    Not at all. It was directed soley in your direction, obviously.