time to share

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bird, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. Bird

    Bird Guest

    As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks ago
    that was very productive weight wise. However, I am finding
    it really difficult to get back into the ww plan. I am
    spiraling out of control with skipping meals and then over
    eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get control of
    things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain before I know
    it. Just thought I should share with you my struggle and
    remind everyone it is never as easy as it may look! Bird

    Tags:

  2. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Well, if we didn't have to work at it, I guess we wouldn't
    appreciate the end result so much........or something like
    that anyway! *grin*

    Come on Bird - you can do it! Consider this a well-timed
    kick in the behind to get you back on track before you do
    any serious damage! *grin*

    *thwack*

    --
    krys

    UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
    2001 ...a little stuck at present...

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks
    > ago that was very productive weight wise. However, I am
    > finding it really difficult to get back into the ww plan.
    > I am spiraling out of control with skipping meals and
    > then over eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get
    > control of things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain
    > before I know it. Just thought I should share with you my
    > struggle and remind everyone it is never as easy as it
    > may look! Bird

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    bird wrote:
    > As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks
    > ago that was very productive weight wise. However, I am
    > finding it really difficult to get back into the ww plan.
    > I am spiraling out of control with skipping meals and
    > then over eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get
    > control of things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain
    > before I know it. Just thought I should share with you my
    > struggle and remind everyone it is never as easy as it
    > may look! Bird

    Bird:

    I'm sorry you are struggling. I don't know if you need a
    kick in the butt or a hug. So here is both *butt kick*
    (((((Bird))))).

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  4. Hang in there, good luck, Lee
    bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks
    > ago that was very productive weight wise. However, I am
    > finding it really difficult to get back into the ww plan.
    > I am spiraling out of control with skipping meals and
    > then over eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get
    > control of things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain
    > before I know it. Just thought I should share with you my
    > struggle and remind everyone it is never as easy as it
    > may look! Bird

  5. I find returning to routines after a vacation difficult
    also. Just keep at it until you'll find that comfortable
    program rut again. <G>

    On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:13:01 -0500, "bird"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks ago
    >that was very productive weight wise. However, I am finding
    >it really difficult to get back into the ww plan. I am
    >spiraling out of control with skipping meals and then over
    >eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get control of
    >things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain before I know
    >it. Just thought I should share with you my struggle and
    >remind everyone it is never as easy as it may look! Bird

    Linda P
    232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  6. Good luck Bird. I've recently had some of the same problems,
    so know what you're going through. Hang in there!

    Brenda

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks
    > ago that was very productive weight wise. However, I am
    > finding it really difficult to get back into the ww plan.
    > I am spiraling out of control with skipping meals and
    > then over eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get
    > control of things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain
    > before I know it. Just thought I should share with you my
    > struggle and remind everyone it is never as easy as it
    > may look! Bird

  7. Bird

    Bird Guest

    Thanks for the encouragement guys. I didn't weigh this week and really want
    to be careful for a good weight in next Wed.
    Bird