time to share

Bird

Guest
As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks ago
that was very productive weight wise. However, I am finding
it really difficult to get back into the ww plan. I am
spiraling out of control with skipping meals and then over
eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get control of
things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain before I know
it. Just thought I should share with you my struggle and
remind everyone it is never as easy as it may look! Bird

Well, if we didn't have to work at it, I guess we wouldn't
appreciate the end result so much........or something like
that anyway! *grin*

Come on Bird - you can do it! Consider this a well-timed
kick in the behind to get you back on track before you do
any serious damage! *grin*

*thwack*

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
2001 ...a little stuck at present...

news:[email protected]...

bird wrote:
> As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks
> ago that was very productive weight wise. However, I am
> finding it really difficult to get back into the ww plan.
> I am spiraling out of control with skipping meals and
> then over eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get
> control of things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain
> before I know it. Just thought I should share with you my
> struggle and remind everyone it is never as easy as it
> may look! Bird

Bird:

I'm sorry you are struggling. I don't know if you need a
kick in the butt or a hug. So here is both *butt kick*
(((((Bird))))).

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Hang in there, good luck, Lee
bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks
> ago that was very productive weight wise. However, I am
> finding it really difficult to get back into the ww plan.
> I am spiraling out of control with skipping meals and
> then over eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get
> control of things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain
> before I know it. Just thought I should share with you my
> struggle and remind everyone it is never as easy as it
> may look! Bird

I find returning to routines after a vacation difficult
also. Just keep at it until you'll find that comfortable
program rut again. <G>

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:13:01 -0500, "bird"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks ago
>that was very productive weight wise. However, I am finding
>it really difficult to get back into the ww plan. I am
>spiraling out of control with skipping meals and then over
>eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get control of
>things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain before I know
>it. Just thought I should share with you my struggle and
>remind everyone it is never as easy as it may look! Bird

Linda P
232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Good luck Bird. I've recently had some of the same problems,
so know what you're going through. Hang in there!

Brenda

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> As you know, I returned from a vacation a couple weeks
> ago that was very productive weight wise. However, I am
> finding it really difficult to get back into the ww plan.
> I am spiraling out of control with skipping meals and
> then over eating at the end of the day. Yikes. Get
> control of things!!! If I don't I will have a hefty gain
> before I know it. Just thought I should share with you my
> struggle and remind everyone it is never as easy as it
> may look! Bird

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I didn't weigh this week and really want
to be careful for a good weight in next Wed.
Bird