General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Time to step up to the plate

Started by Don Bradken · · Last activity · 17 posts · 634 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
21 July 2005
Last activity
25 July 2005
Original author
Don Bradken
Posts
17
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
634
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–17 of 17
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. After reading all of your wonderful messages, I have decided to start
    to really get things going in regards to my low carb diet. After many
    years of chefmanship, I think my hands can slow down, and I can relax
    without the desire to eat my work. Thanks for all your support.
    Don Bradken

  2. "Don Bradken" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    After reading all of your wonderful messages, I have decided to start
    to really get things going in regards to my low carb diet. After many
    years of chefmanship, I think my hands can slow down, and I can relax
    without the desire to eat my work. Thanks for all your support.
    Don Bradken


    Don that would be wonderful, there are truly many inspiring supportive
    people here and lots of success stories. Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't post
    here <G>. I wish you the best!

    --
    Sherry
    364/315/195
    http://lowcarb.owly.net

  3. Good luck Don. We'd be all interested to hear about your progress and
    learnings along the way. Oh, and any low-carb recipes you happen upon.

    [Sorry Sherry if I posted you direct]

    All the best,
    Pete

    ------------------------------------------------
    Home Page: http://users.bigpond.com/lansma
    Location: 42°53'S; 147°19'E

    Sherry said:

    "Don Bradken" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    After reading all of your wonderful messages, I have decided to start
    to really get things going in regards to my low carb diet. After many
    years of chefmanship, I think my hands can slow down, and I can relax
    without the desire to eat my work. Thanks for all your support.
    Don Bradken


    Don that would be wonderful, there are truly many inspiring supportive
    people here and lots of success stories. Of course the most
    well-known success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella,
    but he doesn't post here <G>. I wish you the best!

  4. Admirable sentiment, though unfortunate choice of metaphor. 😉

    KeS

    Don Bradken said:

    After reading all of your wonderful messages, I have decided to start
    to really get things going in regards to my low carb diet. After many
    years of chefmanship, I think my hands can slow down, and I can relax
    without the desire to eat my work. Thanks for all your support.
    Don Bradken

  5. While calorie restricted, I find images of food to trigger hunger. TV
    commercials are a real problem. Being a chef might make weightloss
    difficult. Low carb may make it easier than other approaches, but I expect
    it will still be difficult.

    "Don Bradken" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    After reading all of your wonderful messages, I have decided to start
    to really get things going in regards to my low carb diet. After many
    years of chefmanship, I think my hands can slow down, and I can relax
    without the desire to eat my work. Thanks for all your support.
    Don Bradken

  6. *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

    In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    After reading all of your wonderful messages, I have decided to start
    to really get things going in regards to my low carb diet. After many
    years of chefmanship, I think my hands can slow down, and I can relax
    without the desire to eat my work. Thanks for all your support.
    Don Bradken

    Welcome to the group, Don!

    --
    Saffire
    205/135/125
    Atkins since 6/14/03
    Progress photo: http://photos.yahoo.com/saffire333

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

  7. Don Bradken wrote:
    || After reading all of your wonderful messages, I have decided to start
    || to really get things going in regards to my low carb diet. After many
    || years of chefmanship, I think my hands can slow down, and I can relax
    || without the desire to eat my work. Thanks for all your support.
    || Don Bradke

  8. Sherry said:


    Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't post
    here <G>.

    George Stella was supposed to be active on one of the low
    carb bulletin boards. Does anyone know which one and if it
    is still active? What other BBs are active?

  9. Sherry said:


    Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't post
    here <G>.

    George Stella was supposed to be active on one of the low
    carb bulletin boards. Does anyone know which one and if it
    is still active? What other BBs are active?

  10. Sherry said:


    Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't post
    here <G>.

    George Stella was supposed to be active on one of the low
    carb bulletin boards. Does anyone know which one and if it
    is still active? What other BBs are active?

  11. Sherry said:


    Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't post
    here <G>.

    George Stella was supposed to be active on one of the low
    carb bulletin boards. Does anyone know which one and if it
    is still active? What other BBs are active?

  12. Sherry said:


    Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't post
    here <G>.

    George Stella was supposed to be active on one of the low
    carb bulletin boards. Does anyone know which one and if it
    is still active? What other BBs are active?

  13. "Doug Freyburger" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Sherry said:


    Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't


    post

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    here <G>.

    George Stella was supposed to be active on one of the low
    carb bulletin boards. Does anyone know which one and if it
    is still active? What other BBs are active?

    I thought he had his own.

    --
    No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

    Quoted message said:
  14. "Doug Freyburger" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Sherry said:


    Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't


    post

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    here <G>.

    George Stella was supposed to be active on one of the low
    carb bulletin boards. Does anyone know which one and if it
    is still active? What other BBs are active?

    I thought he had his own.

    --
    No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

    Quoted message said:
  15. "Doug Freyburger" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Sherry said:


    Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't


    post

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    here <G>.

    George Stella was supposed to be active on one of the low
    carb bulletin boards. Does anyone know which one and if it
    is still active? What other BBs are active?

    I thought he had his own.

    --
    No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

    Quoted message said:
  16. "Doug Freyburger" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Sherry said:


    Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't


    post

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    here <G>.

    George Stella was supposed to be active on one of the low
    carb bulletin boards. Does anyone know which one and if it
    is still active? What other BBs are active?

    I thought he had his own.

    --
    No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

    Quoted message said:
  17. "Doug Freyburger" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Sherry said:


    Of course the most well-known
    success story of a chef going lowcarb is George Stella, but he doesn't


    post

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    here <G>.

    George Stella was supposed to be active on one of the low
    carb bulletin boards. Does anyone know which one and if it
    is still active? What other BBs are active?

    I thought he had his own.

    --
    No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

    Quoted message said:

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.