Time Z-Pedals

Rusty Shacklefo

Guest
I've been riding the Time ATAC pedals for a couple of years now and I really love them. However,
being locked to the bike can make me timid on trails especially on really rocky sections. You can't
ride these pedals unclipped as your form gets all messed up.

How does their new Z Pedal work? What I'm wondering about is how can you ride it like a traditional
platform pedal without clipping in? Do you have to alter your form e.g. riding the pedal with more
of the back of your foot?

I'd be especially interested in hearing from anyone who has moved from the ATACs to the Z-Pedals and
what you think.

TIA