Tipping

Limey

Guest
Knowing how many long threads there have been on tipping or not to tip, good
and bad wait staff, etc., etc., I ran across the following web site which
gives a lot of information and also includes a discussion group:

http://www.tipping.org

Have fun!

Dora

[email protected]

limey at toad dot net

Another great SPAM job!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the
only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the
only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/187.4/145

news:[email protected]...

"THEMOM1" wrote in message

> Another great SPAM job!
>
> Helen
>

> "limey" wrote in message
> >
> > Knowing how many long threads there have been on tipping
> > or not to tip,
> good
> > and bad wait staff, etc., etc., I ran across the
> > following web site
which
> > gives a lot of information and also includes a
> > discussion group:
> >
> > http://www.tipping.org
> >
> > Have fun!
> >
> > Dora

Sorry, Helen, but I don't understand your post. I was/am
not spamming. If you click on the Navigator button on the
left-hand side of the page, it suggests tipping all the way
from bellhops to cruise tipping. The main part of the page
is nixville.

Regards, Dora

"limey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Knowing how many long threads there have been on tipping
> or not to tip,
good
> and bad wait staff, etc., etc., I ran across the following
> web site which gives a lot of information and also
> includes a discussion group:
>
> http://www.tipping.org
>
> Have fun!
>
> Dora
>
> [email protected]
>
> limey at toad dot net

And here when I saw the subject, I thought it would end up
being one of those crazy long tip debate posts... :-D

"limey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> > Another great SPAM job!
>
> Sorry, Helen, but I don't understand your post. I was/am
> not spamming. If you click on the Navigator button on the
> left-hand side of the page, it suggests tipping all the
> way from bellhops to cruise tipping. The main part of the
> page is nixville.

Thanks, Dora. I find the site useful and relevant.

Derek Juhl