Tipping

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Limey, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Limey

    Limey Guest

    Knowing how many long threads there have been on tipping or not to tip, good
    and bad wait staff, etc., etc., I ran across the following web site which
    gives a lot of information and also includes a discussion group:

    http://www.tipping.org

    Have fun!

    Dora

    [email protected]

    limey at toad dot net

    Tags:

  2. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Another great SPAM job!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the
    only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the
    only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com
    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    225/187.4/145

    "limey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Knowing how many long threads there have been on tipping
    > or not to tip,
    good
    > and bad wait staff, etc., etc., I ran across the following
    > web site which gives a lot of information and also
    > includes a discussion group:
    >
    > http://www.tipping.org
    >
    > Have fun!
    >
    > Dora
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > limey at toad dot net

  3. Limey

    Limey Guest

    "THEMOM1" wrote in message

    > Another great SPAM job!
    >
    > Helen
    >

    > "limey" wrote in message
    > >
    > > Knowing how many long threads there have been on tipping
    > > or not to tip,
    > good
    > > and bad wait staff, etc., etc., I ran across the
    > > following web site
    which
    > > gives a lot of information and also includes a
    > > discussion group:
    > >
    > > http://www.tipping.org
    > >
    > > Have fun!
    > >
    > > Dora

    Sorry, Helen, but I don't understand your post. I was/am
    not spamming. If you click on the Navigator button on the
    left-hand side of the page, it suggests tipping all the way
    from bellhops to cruise tipping. The main part of the page
    is nixville.

    Regards, Dora

  4. "limey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Knowing how many long threads there have been on tipping
    > or not to tip,
    good
    > and bad wait staff, etc., etc., I ran across the following
    > web site which gives a lot of information and also
    > includes a discussion group:
    >
    > http://www.tipping.org
    >
    > Have fun!
    >
    > Dora
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > limey at toad dot net

    And here when I saw the subject, I thought it would end up
    being one of those crazy long tip debate posts... :-D

  5. "limey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > > Another great SPAM job!
    >
    > Sorry, Helen, but I don't understand your post. I was/am
    > not spamming. If you click on the Navigator button on the
    > left-hand side of the page, it suggests tipping all the
    > way from bellhops to cruise tipping. The main part of the
    > page is nixville.

    Thanks, Dora. I find the site useful and relevant.

    Derek Juhl