Tire Pressure

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Allen, Jul 30, 2005.

  1. Allen

    Allen Guest

    Is it normal to have to add air to the tires every couple weeks?

    Tags:

  2. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    Allen wrote:
    > Is it normal to have to add air to the tires every couple weeks?

    No. {pause} You should check/add air /more often/ than that.

    HTH, BS

  3. BB

    BB Guest

    On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:02:19 GMT, Allen wrote:
    > Is it normal to have to add air to the tires every couple weeks?

    Yes. Tubes don't hold air forever.

    --
    -BB-
    To e-mail me, unmunge my address

  4. Westie

    Westie Guest

    BB wrote:
    > On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:02:19 GMT, Allen wrote:
    >
    >>Is it normal to have to add air to the tires every couple weeks?

    > Yes. Tubes don't hold air forever.

    And tubeless most definitely don't hold air forever.

    Having just said that I've got Stan's in mine and I've got one set that
    I swear that I haven't had to put air into in 6 months.
    --
    Westie

  5. Yes, I do to 9 bikes with 26,28.and 29 in wheels.

  6. Coyoteboy

    Coyoteboy Guest

    i have to add/remove air from my car tyres every few days - count
    yourself lucky lol.