Tire Pressure

Allen

Guest
Is it normal to have to add air to the tires every couple weeks?

Allen wrote:
> Is it normal to have to add air to the tires every couple weeks?

No. {pause} You should check/add air /more often/ than that.

HTH, BS

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:02:19 GMT, Allen wrote:
> Is it normal to have to add air to the tires every couple weeks?

Yes. Tubes don't hold air forever.

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address

BB wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:02:19 GMT, Allen wrote:
>
>>Is it normal to have to add air to the tires every couple weeks?

> Yes. Tubes don't hold air forever.

And tubeless most definitely don't hold air forever.

Having just said that I've got Stan's in mine and I've got one set that
I swear that I haven't had to put air into in 6 months.
--
Westie

i have to add/remove air from my car tyres every few days - count
yourself lucky lol.