I am doing a pilot research study as part of my BA graduation requirement at
Kepler College and am looking for another 125 volunteers for the study.
The focus of the pilot study is to determine whether a meaningful and
statistically significant relationship can be found between
tissue/cell/Schuessler salts and the natal Sun sign as historical
astrological theory suggests. As an initial pilot study, a narrow scope
will be used. The research question will attempt to answer whether an
[undisclosed] Sun sign has a greater response to its associated cell salt
than other Sun signs.
As I mentioned above, I need another 125 participants for the pilot study by
February 15th, 2004. Volunteers need to be: (1) between 18 - 74 years old,
(2) willing to answer 48 questions about the state of their health pre- and
post-treatment, and (3) willing to take cell salt tablets twice a day for
one month beginning March 1, 2004, (4) not currently taking cell salts, (5)
reside in North America, and (6) need to know their day, year, time, and
place of birth.
All volunteer information will be under the strictest confidentiality. All
participants will receive a copy of the study conclusions. The study is
self-funded.
If you would be interested or would like more information, please contact me
directly at [email hidden]. Please type "tissue salt study" in
the subject line so that I know your interest and can respond immediately.
Thanks!