Today, I am one year older...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Mar 6, 2006.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Tags:

  2. Scott Gordo

    Scott Gordo Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:
    > Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Happy happy!

    /s

  3. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:
    > Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  4. small change

    small change Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:
    > Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    you, and my sister! You aren't getting older, just better. Birthday best
    wishes to you!!

    Penny

  5. JohnH

    JohnH Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:
    > Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...

    To thee I bid a joyus anniversary of wombular escapement.

    A little mud shouldn't stop you. Don't think of it as mud; think of it as
    "afterbirthday".

  6. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:
    > Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    HBDTY! Is the stable growing any to celebrate?

    Shawn

  7. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Shawn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > HBDTY! Is the stable growing any to celebrate?
    >
    > Shawn

    The stable is waiting for a new one that has been in the works since last
    September, so its not really a B-Day present, just a long term project. Ted
    Wojcik (http://www.sandsmachine.com/bp_wjk.htm) and I have been working on
    it together (its a custom trials bike, btw). Hopefully, by late spring/early
    summer, it will make its arrival.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  8. MattB

    MattB Guest

    Scott Gordo wrote:
    > Carla A-G wrote:
    >
    >>Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
    >>
    >>- CA-G
    >>
    >>Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    > Happy happy!
    >
    > /s

    Joy Joy!

    Matt (my boy turned three on Saturday)

  9. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:

    > Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...

    Just one day closer to the grim grip of ultimate demise.

    :) HAPPY HAPPY!!! :)

  10. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Sorni wrote:
    > Carla A-G wrote:
    >
    >> Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...

    > Just one day closer to the grim grip of ultimate demise.
    >
    > :) HAPPY HAPPY!!! :)

    “It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over
    because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about
    things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.”

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  11. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Joy Joy!
    >
    > Matt (my boy turned three on Saturday)

    Wow, feels like he was just born yesterday. Time flies when you're having
    fun, as they say...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  12. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    news:xv%[email protected]
    > Just one day closer to the grim grip of ultimate demise.

    Thank gawd...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  13. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:
    > Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...

    Me too, Happy Birthday!

    Parbs

  14. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > “It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over
    > because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about
    > things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.”
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > www.schnauzers.ws

    Uh, ok. Let me get back to my beer, its starting to get warm...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  15. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:
    > "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> “It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over
    >> because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about
    >> things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.”
    >> --
    >> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    >> www.schnauzers.ws

    > Uh, ok. Let me get back to my beer, its starting to get warm...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Sorry. It's one of those days. *sigh*

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  16. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

    "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Carla A-G wrote:
    >> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> “It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over
    >>> because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about
    >>> things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.”
    >>> --
    >>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    >>> www.schnauzers.ws

    >> Uh, ok. Let me get back to my beer, its starting to get warm...
    >>
    >> - CA-G
    >>
    >> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    >>

    > Sorry. It's one of those days. *sigh*

    Mitch -

    “It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over
    because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about
    things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.”

    so just move on and keep thinking about that paycheck.......

    >;-)

  17. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    CONGRATULATIONS and Happy Birthday to YOU!

    Hope you and Jim really live it up and celebrate! Have him take you some
    place special, because remember, you're not getting older, you're getting
    better!

    CDB

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  18. cycle-one

    cycle-one Guest

    Was there ever a day past your first birthday that you weren't one year
    older?

  19. GWood

    GWood Guest

    Keep kicking ass, Carla.

    As each successive year draws nigh,
    You may not be able to kick as high,
    But Nature and Gravity will turn things around,
    And get those asses closer to the ground!

    Gary (experienced kickee)
    p.s. Good one to ya

    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  20. Happy B day if you get to mine your be doing real good and doing
    something right. I was around Jessus Christ had his doubt and pain. I
    was around someone killed the brothers and king. I was there when Tate
    died and that freak shot Ford and you all make fun when a little
    birdshot doesn't hit the target. Did you ride today or just in words.
    Get out and ride before its to late.