Today, I am one year older...

Carla A-G

Guest
Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G wrote:
> Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Happy happy!

/s

Carla A-G wrote:
> Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Carla A-G wrote:
> Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

you, and my sister! You aren't getting older, just better. Birthday best
wishes to you!!

Penny

Carla A-G wrote:
> Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...

To thee I bid a joyus anniversary of wombular escapement.

A little mud shouldn't stop you. Don't think of it as mud; think of it as
"afterbirthday".

Carla A-G wrote:
> Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

HBDTY! Is the stable growing any to celebrate?

Shawn

"Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnannextdotnet> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> HBDTY! Is the stable growing any to celebrate?
>
> Shawn

The stable is waiting for a new one that has been in the works since last
September, so its not really a B-Day present, just a long term project. Ted
Wojcik (http://www.sandsmachine.com/bp_wjk.htm) and I have been working on
it together (its a custom trials bike, btw). Hopefully, by late spring/early
summer, it will make its arrival.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Scott Gordo wrote:
> Carla A-G wrote:
>
>>Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
>>
>>- CA-G
>>
>>Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

> Happy happy!
>
> /s

Joy Joy!

Matt (my boy turned three on Saturday)

Carla A-G wrote:

> Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...

Just one day closer to the grim grip of ultimate demise.

:) HAPPY HAPPY!!! :)

Sorni wrote:
> Carla A-G wrote:
>
>> Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...

> Just one day closer to the grim grip of ultimate demise.
>
> :) HAPPY HAPPY!!! :)

“It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over
because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about
things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.”

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Joy Joy!
>
> Matt (my boy turned three on Saturday)

Wow, feels like he was just born yesterday. Time flies when you're having
fun, as they say...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G wrote:
> Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...

Me too, Happy Birthday!

Parbs

"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> “It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over
> because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about
> things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.”
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Uh, ok. Let me get back to my beer, its starting to get warm...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> “It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over
>> because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about
>> things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.”
>> --
>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>> www.schnauzers.ws

> Uh, ok. Let me get back to my beer, its starting to get warm...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Sorry. It's one of those days. *sigh*

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Carla A-G wrote:
>> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> “It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over
>>> because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about
>>> things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.”
>>> --
>>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>>> www.schnauzers.ws

>> Uh, ok. Let me get back to my beer, its starting to get warm...
>>
>> - CA-G
>>
>> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
>>

> Sorry. It's one of those days. *sigh*

Mitch -

“It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over
because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about
things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.”

so just move on and keep thinking about that paycheck.......

>;-)

CONGRATULATIONS and Happy Birthday to YOU!

Hope you and Jim really live it up and celebrate! Have him take you some
place special, because remember, you're not getting older, you're getting
better!

CDB

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wish the trails weren't so muddy, a ride would be nice...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Was there ever a day past your first birthday that you weren't one year
older?

Keep kicking ass, Carla.

As each successive year draws nigh,
You may not be able to kick as high,
But Nature and Gravity will turn things around,
And get those asses closer to the ground!

Gary (experienced kickee)
p.s. Good one to ya

> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Happy B day if you get to mine your be doing real good and doing
something right. I was around Jessus Christ had his doubt and pain. I
was around someone killed the brothers and king. I was there when Tate
died and that freak shot Ford and you all make fun when a little
birdshot doesn't hit the target. Did you ride today or just in words.
Get out and ride before its to late.