Toes Fused

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jim Mullahy, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Jim Mullahy

    Jim Mullahy Guest

    Hello,

    Due to various medical reasons, I need to have my big
    toe fused.

    I am curious if anyone has had their big toe fused, and they
    are able to run and what I should expect.

    Thanks,

    Jim

    Tags:

  2. Cool Rider

    Cool Rider Guest

    "Jim Mullahy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s01>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Due to various medical reasons, I need to have my big
    > toe fused.
    >
    > I am curious if anyone has had their big toe fused, and
    > they are able to run and what I should expect.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jim

    Just curious, what did your doctor say about it?