Australia and New Zealand ยท Public discussion

Topolino wheels in Melbourne?

Started by Claes ยท ยท Last activity ยท 44 posts ยท 3,600 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
6 June 2005
Last activity
8 June 2005
Original author
Claes
Posts
44
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,600
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“20 of 44
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone know of a shop that sell topolino wheels in Melbourne?
    They are tasty. ๐Ÿ™‚ And almost 0.5kgs lighter than what is on now. Might help in the BR. ๐Ÿ™‚

  2. "Claes" wrote in message ...

    Quoted message said:


    Anyone know of a shop that sell topolino wheels in Melbourne?
    They are tasty. ๐Ÿ™‚ And almost 0.5kgs lighter than what is on now. Might
    help in the BR. ๐Ÿ™‚

    no.. getting out of bed on time helps in a BR ๐Ÿ˜‰

    cheers
    GPL

  3. GPLama said:

    "Claes" wrote in message ...

    Quoted message said:


    Anyone know of a shop that sell topolino wheels in Melbourne?
    They are tasty. ๐Ÿ™‚ And almost 0.5kgs lighter than what is on now. Might
    help in the BR. ๐Ÿ™‚

    no.. getting out of bed on time helps in a BR ๐Ÿ˜‰

    cheers
    GPL


    He he, sure does, but I was UP on time this sunday, but I felt [censored], so I am glad I went back to bed, I would have died.

  4. Claes said:

    Anyone know of a shop that sell topolino wheels in Melbourne?
    They are tasty. ๐Ÿ™‚ And almost 0.5kgs lighter than what is on now. Might help in the BR. ๐Ÿ™‚

    online

    phantomcycles.com.auproduct.php

    might be cheaper OS tho. still they get rated stronger AND lighter than 'common-as-muck' kieseeriums ๐Ÿ™„

    PS phantom also stock other Maxxis tyres so might be worth asking em if they can get those road tyres you were after too?

  5. flyingdutch said:

    online

    phantomcycles.com.auproduct.php

    might be cheaper OS tho. still they get rated stronger AND lighter than 'common-as-muck' kieseeriums ๐Ÿ™„

    PS phantom also stock other Maxxis tyres so might be worth asking em if they can get those road tyres you were after too?


    Cheers mate, I found that URL too, but I would want to have a look at them in the flesh first. For some reason, I either ride campag wheels, or something else that I feel for, for some reason Mavics does not do it for me. Nothing wrong with the wheels though.

  6. FD, what you think about this one?Jamis 853

  7. Claes said:

    FD, what you think about this one?Jamis 853

    meh! turns out my 853 is 'ok' but insurance cheque means i can now get a... oh, you'll just have to wait and see ๐Ÿ˜„

  8. flyingdutch said:

    meh! turns out my 853 is 'ok' but insurance cheque means i can now get a... oh, you'll just have to wait and see ๐Ÿ˜„


    No no, no fekking way, you are not doing this to us. Tell us, NOW! ๐Ÿ™‚
    We wanna be part of your decision.

  9. Claes said:

    No no, no fekking way, you are not doing this to us. Tell us, NOW! ๐Ÿ™‚
    We wanna be part of your decision.

    bwahahahahahah! ๐Ÿ˜„

    the powwwwerrr! er, yeah, um

    Well, Jazmo knows (maybe) but he's NOT to tell!

    You'll just have to rock up to BR52 to see it in the flesh ๐Ÿ˜„

    Clue: its not green ๐Ÿ™„

  10. flyingdutch said:

    bwahahahahahah! ๐Ÿ˜„

    the powwwwerrr! er, yeah, um

    Well, Jazmo knows (maybe) but he's NOT to tell!

    You'll just have to rock up to BR52 to see it in the flesh ๐Ÿ˜„

    Clue: its not green ๐Ÿ™„


    You b*tch, now I wont be able to sleep tonight. Not Green? Just means not your old bike, but we knew that already. More clues otherwise it is too hard. Is the full carbon thingie you were looking at?

  11. It's got bits of green though .. sorta anyway ...

  12. flyingdutch said:

    the powwwwerrr! er, yeah, um

    Well, Jazmo knows (maybe) but he's NOT to tell!

    You'll just have to rock up to BR52 to see it in the flesh ๐Ÿ˜„

    Clue: its not green ๐Ÿ™„

    Looks like its time to run a book on 'What bike is FD gettin'

    Quoted message said:

    From the clues giving thus far I'm going a Be-arch-i (Bianchi).


    Anyone else care to take a punt?

  13. "Bleve" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    It's got bits of green though .. sorta anyway ...

    Bits of green? Carbon Bianchi? I shall envy you in bianchi green if it is.
    Hell, I probably will even if it's not.

  14. Bleve said:

    It's got bits of green though .. sorta anyway ...

    CLUE no 2: Green by Stealth

  15. flyingdutch said:

    CLUE no 2: Green by Stealth


    Please no Bianchi, I have problems with that brand, it used to be a poser brand in sweden, with lo end bianchis ridden by kids that wanted to be cool but did not cycle. So I am damaged goods in that respect. ๐Ÿ™‚

  16. flyingdutch said:

    CLUE no 2: Green by Stealth


    Green by stealth? WTF, stop playing now, my english is too poor to get this.
    Gaaaah.

  17. Jay Woo said:
    flyingdutch said:

    the powwwwerrr! er, yeah, um

    Well, Jazmo knows (maybe) but he's NOT to tell!

    You'll just have to rock up to BR52 to see it in the flesh ๐Ÿ˜„

    Clue: its not green ๐Ÿ™„

    Looks like its time to run a book on 'What bike is FD gettin'

    Quoted message said:

    From the clues giving thus far I'm going a Be-arch-i (Bianchi).


    Anyone else care to take a punt?

    I'm tipping it'll be organic.

  18. Carl Brewer said:


    I'm tipping it'll be organic.

    those with inside info should hush!

  19. Claes said:

    Please no Bianchi, I have problems with that brand, it used to be a poser brand in sweden, with lo end bianchis ridden by kids that wanted to be cool but did not cycle. So I am damaged goods in that respect. ๐Ÿ™‚

    Did anyone else see the German film SBS showed on Saturday night 'Madchen Madchen' (Girls on Top) ?

    It was about three 18 year old girls who go about having their first orgasms. The first one is bought a new bicycle by her parents, and whilst riding around Munich, well... the high saddle and the cobbled streets basicly does the job, if you get my drift. (Cue 'When Harry Met Sally' style scene in which a passing female car passenger comments to her husband, 'Next time _we're_ taking our bicycles'๐Ÿ˜‰.

    Anyway, the make of bicycle? Bianchi of course.

  20. flyingdutch said:

    those with inside info should hush!

    Like this?
    bme.szm.skbambooframe.htm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.