rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Torker for sale

Started by E-rod · · Last activity · 19 posts · 743 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
2 July 2005
Last activity
24 July 2005
Original author
E-rod
Posts
19
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
743
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–19 of 19
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've got a torker unistar DX with splined for sale, Its in awesome
    condition i'd say i've probably only used it about 5 times.

    Im asking $205 canadian for it, It's an awesome uni you should look into
    it

    Buyer pays shipping. I'm attaching a pic but im not sure if it will
    work

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: smallertorker.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/333770|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    E-rod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-rod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10292
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  2. I'l Take the frame.

    --
    Evan Byrne - Hunch-Back Spencer!

    -------------------------------------
    Aim: Byrnetown,Uni Guy
    Msn: [email hidden]
    Skype: Unicycleman
    _____________________

    Kh Seats Arn't worth the shipping.

    Torkers are bad.

    Yuni frames make horrible trials frames.

    More To Come.......
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  3. No dice,
    the torker unistar dx is "bombproof" quotes unicycle.com😄

    FYI: the torker unistar dx is a 20"

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: beefy set.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/333779|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    E-rod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-rod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10292
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  4. I'm intersted in buying the unicycle. What is your location?

    Also, why are you selling the unicycle?

    ~Cameron

    --
    UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)--O

    There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive
    idiots.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  5. awwww I want it! If I hadn't just bought an LX (good deal) I would
    definately have gotten that. It will be a while until I have enough
    money to buy a new uni, but I think I might just upgrade my LX to
    splined hubs (after I break these, of course, haha). Just out of
    curiosity, is it a 400mm seatpost?

    --
    burjzyntski - thejoeb

    It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

    "You could mix vodka with bologna and it would still [censored] rock."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  6. I live on vancouver island off the coast of BC and im selling the torker
    because i dont ride it enough and i also have a KH 20 that i ride all
    the time

    Im not sure what size the seat post is i cut a little off of it when i
    first got it

    PS: to sweeten the deal im throwing in a home made airseat
    whatta deal😉

    cheers

    --
    E-rod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-rod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10292
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  7. ill take the airseat if it will fit into the torker unistar cx i got of
    udc, will you sell it to me?

    --
    habbywall

    It takes twice the man to ride half the bike.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  8. habbywall said:

    *ill take the airseat if it will fit into the torker unistar cx i got
    of udc, will you sell it to me? *

    If the buyer doesnt want it ill sell it to you

    i also have some really nice echo cranks ment for a trials bike that
    still havent been used. they would only work on a 24" though

    I'll attach a pic in a bit

    haha seems im selling off all my stuff.. except for my KH that is

    :p

    --
    E-rod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-rod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10292
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  9. The echo cranks are retailed at $75 canadian 'click here to make sure
    (if you want)' (http://www.thetrialsinshop.com/drivetrain.htm)

    Make me an offer

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: echo cranks.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/333818|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    E-rod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-rod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10292
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  10. E-Rod,
    check your PMs.

    --
    munipsycho - Sometimes I fall down.

    =====================
    Yoopers on family: "Happy wife, happy life."

    'Stories' (http://munipsycho.com/stories/)
    'The UniSkills Assessment' (http://www.munipsycho.com/uniskills_2.jsp)

    I can fly too. But I can only fly down.
    -Little Bear

    Imagine all the people
    Riding on one wheel.
    J. Lennon. (paraphrased)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    munipsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9589
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  11. You just can't help yourself can you? If you need a place to store it,
    I still have room in my Basement, shed and maybe in the garage.

    --
    bugman - Proud member of the UALW
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bugman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3812
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  12. how tall is the whole uni? and how high and how low can the seat go?

    --
    DanDan - Canned to many times to count

    And to you I say good riding
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DanDan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9778
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  13. Hmmm, what is $205 in american dollars?

    --
    UniTyler - 'Lil Freestylist

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    6 year old Kid - "Nice tricycle!"
    Me - "Thanks, but it's a unicycle. Trikes have three wheels, not
    one."
    Kid - *long silence and then walks away*

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  14. UniTyler said:

    *Hmmm, what is $205 in american dollars? *

    dunno probably like 160 or 170

    --
    E-rod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-rod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10292
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  15. $165.

    --
    Fuego - Definetely no brain.

    If u could've aborted president bush using medicinal marijuana grown by
    a gay guy with a feeding-tube who was on death row, wade u?
    -GILD

    "Get off my Property before you sue me!"
    -Morons everywhere.

    'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  16. when i raised the seat post it was 40inches so about 3 feet and a bit,
    heres a pic

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: tall uni.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/334147|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    E-rod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-rod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10292
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  17. Hey, e rod, you live on vancouver island? i do to, do you live in
    victoria? or near victoria? send me an e mail @
    [email hidden] and i can add you to my mail list so i can
    keep you up to date about all the diffrent things going on around town!

    --
    vicuniclub - Trial/Muni rider
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    vicuniclub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10052
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

  18. is there anything wrong with it, is it in stock trim, what will
    shipping cost to australia and how does 200 canadian cound?

    --
    byza_dog
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    byza_dog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10323
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41589

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.