Touching the Voids director debut

Carl

Guest
Touching the Void was the secomd movie from the Director, his first Oscar winning film "One Day in
September" is on UKHistory now Sunday 8th Feb 9:00 its already started, so this might be late, but
UK History has a habit of repeating stuff its not mounains though

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:42:51 +0000, Carl wrote:

>Touching the Void was the secomd movie from the Director.

Kevin MacDonald has directed other stuff in between.

>his first Oscar winning film "One Day in September" is on UKHistory

Not his directorial debut. His only Oscar to date though.

See http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0531817/ for more detail.

>but UK History has a habit of repeating stuff its not mounains though

Yes they do, repeats are on at:

Sun 8 Feb 2100 Mon 9 Feb 0900 & 1500 Fri 13 Feb 2200 Sat 14 Feb 1000, 1600 & 2200 Sun 15 Feb 1000
& 1600 etc!

Bryan Hall <[email protected]> wrote
>or try this http://www.radiotimes.com
>
>"Phil Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On 9 Feb 2004 08:31:24 -0800, carl wrote:
>>
>> >Can you give us a source for UKHistory schedule I often miss stuff worth seeing on this chanel.
>>
>> DigiGuide http://www.gipsymedia.com/general/products.html
>> --
>> Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"

In case you don't read top posters: I think Digiguide is much better, is worth the 6 or 7 quid per
year, and it's always there off-line.
--
Gordon

> Kevin MacDonald has directed other stuff in between. Not his directorial debut.

I was refering to full length, theatrical release, what I consider to be a 'film', he has done other
stuff for TV and 'shorts', dont think they are eligible for Oscars; has any of his other stuff had
theatrical release that I dont know about ?