Tour Streakers?

hippy

New Member
Sep 5, 2003
1,806
Did anyone else see the naked/semi-naked people during stage 18?

SPOILER!!

They appeared just as the two-man break went away and looked starkers, holding their.. bits. I thought this only happened at the cricket! :)

hippy

> Did anyone else see the naked/semi-naked people during stage 18?
>
> SPOILER!!
>

> They appeared just as the two-man break went away and looked starkers,
> holding their.. bits. I thought this only happened at the cricket! :)
>
> hippy
>

> --
> hippy

I saw them.

There was one a few years ago in the midst of a big bunch sprint. The cops
dragged him off the road.

Marty