Track frame for sale

Jack-o

Feb 19, 2006
Thought I'd try to sell this here first before I try on ebay.

Bianchi Pista D2 frame and 2 x pairs of forks.

Deda aluminium tubing with "structural" foam injected in seat tube. 50cm seat tube c to c. 53cm top tube c to c. 74deg head and seat angles. (please note these are non-standard dimensions specified by me and produced after a three-month wait in the Bianchi factory in Italy by the same guy that makes all the custom frames for team Liquigas.)

1 x set of full carbon Bianchi road forks with hole for running front brake (45mm offset)

1 x pair of Roselli track forks, carbon blades with aluminium steerer (35mm offset no brake hole)

Comes with Bianchi (ITM made) seatpost, Bianchi (ITM again) 120mm headstem and sealed bearing headset. No brake hole in rear of frame. Both sets of forks have crown races installed to allow quick and easy change over.

The frame is only 12 months old and has been ridden in the Country Victorian Masters sprint and 500m time trial championships (2 Golds, Masters 2), The Victorian Masters sprint and kilo championships (2 silvers) and the Australian Masters kilo, sprint and team sprint (6th, 4th, and silver respectively)

Never crashed, excellent condition with hardly a single scratch. I loved this frame, great to ride, nice steering, quite rigid and a beutifull finish. A great looking frame. Selling due to purchase of used Bridgestone frame.

RRP $2800 for frame and fork alone. Asking $1500. Can post to anywhere in Australia registered and with insurance. Vic. $25, NSW ACT and SA $35, all other states $45. Overseas, I can get a quote, send personal message.

Jack-o