Hi. I bought the the Kool stop trailer (single wheel) & intended to use on my first tour (750 miles) but later decided against a trailer as it was my first tour & was sceptical of what problems I may get, (not from a trailer, but just from the tour itself) so i used panniers, but i'd gladly use a trailer now.
I use the trailer weekly for my supermarket shopping, it's great with one wheel as it just goes with the flow of the bike...no need to take tight corners cautiously as it just follows in line with the rear wheel, when unloaded you really don't know it's there. I think the BOB version looks better though, the cage design, & alos the option for the suspension model is good.
I found this a few months back, worth considering: the wewbsite shows some pretty demanding terain video shots, though i'm not sure of it's mechanical longevity..
extrawheel.comindex en.phpOpen ↗
Mark. UK