Trashed Bike

Gags

Guest
During the wild weather that we had the other week in Melbourne, one of the
guys who rides to work had his bike blow over onto the road and then it got
reversed over by an industrial bin truck that was reversing out of the
but I don't think there are any left on it that aren't stuffed.

A couple of days later someone put the sign on it.......I nearly wet myself
laughing and had to take a photo of it.

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsl4xun/ForSale.jpg

Ride On,

Gags

Gags wrote:
> The bike is a write off and I was going to strip it for parts
> but I don't think there are any left on it that aren't stuffed.

Save the bell and put it on your roadie, or better yet use it in the
crits as a distraction. My daughter has one of those on her trailer
bike, for a little plastic honker they put out a large sound (which I
know all too well sitting in front of her :( ).

daveB "almost finished assignment, more chocolate required"

Gags wrote:
> During the wild weather that we had the other week in Melbourne, one
> of the guys who rides to work had his bike blow over onto the road
> and then it got reversed over by an industrial bin truck that was
> reversing out of the loading bay. The bike is a write off and I was
> going to strip it for parts but I don't think there are any left on
> it that aren't stuffed.
>
> A couple of days later someone put the sign on it.......I nearly wet
> myself laughing and had to take a photo of it.
>
> http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsl4xun/ForSale.jpg
>
> Ride On,
>
> Gags

Nasty work! Looks like its 100% totaled..

How was Castlemaine?

cheers,
GPL

Gags wrote:
> During the wild weather that we had the other week in Melbourne, one of the
> guys who rides to work had his bike blow over onto the road and then it got
> reversed over by an industrial bin truck that was reversing out of the
> but I don't think there are any left on it that aren't stuffed.
>
> A couple of days later someone put the sign on it.......I nearly wet myself
> laughing and had to take a photo of it.
>
> http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsl4xun/ForSale.jpg

mfhor said he would love to help true those wheels..

<me runs>

hippy

Gags wrote:
> During the wild weather that we had the other week in Melbourne, one of the
> guys who rides to work had his bike blow over onto the road and then it got
> reversed over by an industrial bin truck that was reversing out of the
> but I don't think there are any left on it that aren't stuffed.
>
> A couple of days later someone put the sign on it.......I nearly wet myself
> laughing and had to take a photo of it.
>
> http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsl4xun/ForSale.jpg
>
> Ride On,
>
> Gags

Take it to a shop and keep a straight face while you ask them what it
needs to get it back on the road.

--
Nick

Gags said:
During the wild weather that we had the other week in Melbourne, one of the
guys who rides to work had his bike blow over onto the road and then it got
reversed over by an industrial bin truck that was reversing out of the
but I don't think there are any left on it that aren't stuffed.

A couple of days later someone put the sign on it.......I nearly wet myself
laughing and had to take a photo of it.

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsl4xun/ForSale.jpg

Ride On,

Gags
Rubbish! It's only photographic foreshortening! It'll come up fine with a bit of elbow grease and a squirt of WD 40!

Maybe the Rat Patrol could use it - no local chapter yet, anyone keen?

M "recycle, reduce, what was the other one . . . ?" H