Trek 5500 for sale 58cm (UK)

Madone

New Member
Aug 17, 2003
£1500ono Trek 5500 (white with blue decals) full Dura-ace inc Flight Deck, Mavic Cosmic Ellite wheels, ITM Millennium bar, stem & seat post, Flite Century Titanium Saddle, Ritchey Fuzzy Logic Pro Ahead set, Ritchey Pro Logic clipless road pedals, Ritchey Tom Slick tyres. Excellent A1 condition through out. (wheels and saddle not as pic)
[email protected] or mobile 07718585488

trek5500.jpg

Madone <[email protected]> wrote:
: £1500ono Trek 5500 (white with blue decals) full Dura-ace inc Flight

Sigh. If only that was a 60cm I'd buy it. Sigh.

Cute she was too :)

The gravel rash is coming along nicely (see thread "Sunday" 16/08/03).

here's a pic: http://www.darkwings.co.uk/Pics/elbow.jpg

as you can see, quite a lot of it is drying out, still very weepy in the wet area. Gotta go
back after the weekend when hopefully it'll have dried out and I can start some scar
minimilisation tactics.

I don't mind having a scar, it'll match the others, but I'd prefer it to be as subtle as possible.

Arnica and Zinc/copper have been my friends so far.

--
Dnc

The Real Slim Shady wrote:

> Gee - 60cm??? You eight feet high or something!!!

Slim, I'm 5'9" and ride a 58cm road bike (nice mix of imperial and metric in the same sentence
there). You're not thinking 60cm MTB are you?

--
Jim Price

http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com

In news:[email protected], The Real Slim Shady
<[email protected]> typed:
> Gee - 60cm??? You eight feet high or something!!! Slim

At 6'6" I ride a 63cm and Arthur is a bit shorter than me.

Tony

--
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:

: At 6'6" I ride a 63cm and Arthur is a bit shorter than me.

I'm 6' 1" but with long legs relative to my height. I currently ride a 58cm compact frame (fits
fine) but the Treks are non-compact geometry hence the need for a 60cm.

Not that I'm on the look out for one or anything :)

Arthur