Trek GoBug with "Stroller" Attachment

Gineer

Guest
I had a look at the Trek Deluxe GoBug over the weekend. I noticed that
in the site: http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/bikes/2008/kids/trailers_and_joggers/deluxegobug/
this trailer only has a “jogger” attachment. Can you get a “Stroller”
attachment for the trek like you get for the Burley trailers (http://
www.burley.com/products/child/honey_bee.cfm)? I like the fact that the
burley gives you a swivel wheel rather than the big fixed wheel.
Although, I like the trek trailer itself allot more.

Thanks
David Taylor

On Feb 18, 9:52 am, Gineer <[email protected]> wrote:
> I had a look at the Trek Deluxe GoBug over the weekend. I noticed that
> in the site:http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/bikes/2008/kids/trailers_and_joggers/d...
> this trailer only has a "jogger" attachment. Can you get a "Stroller"
> attachment for the trek like you get for the Burley trailers (http://www.burley.com/products/child/honey_bee.cfm)?I like the fact that the
> burley gives you a swivel wheel rather than the big fixed wheel.
> Although, I like the trek trailer itself allot more.
>
> Thanks
> David Taylor

An update to this: I e-mailed this same message to a bike shop near
us, and he phoned me back; Apparently trek are planning to make a
stroller attachment for the GoBug in the next 2 to 3 months. The
reason why there isn't one yet is because the current GoBug is a new
design. Apparently older versions of the Trek trailers did have
stroller attachments. My problem now is that I could not find anything
on Trek's site indicating this of the previous couple of models. Does
anyone know about such an attachment on older versions of Trek's
trailers?

David