rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Trials

Started by Tomahawk · · Last activity · 41 posts · 638 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
7 January 2007
Last activity
2 March 2007
Original author
Tomahawk
Posts
41
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
638
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–41 of 41
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I think trials but when I ride I like to throw in some street tricks and
    stuff.

    --
    Ricky W

    _Lucky_8_unicyclist_
    Unicycle for Christ
    Unicycling is: a sport, a passion, a freedom, a lifestyle, and
    a whole lot more
    My unicyclist.com names:Lucky_8 and Ricky W
    My myspace name:Lucky_8_unicyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ricky W's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12663
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/56476

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.