Scott Wallis produces a DeRail CF Seatbase ('amongst other quality items' (http://www.wallisdesign.com/HANDLEpics.html)) that bolts straight to the top of Thomson/Primo seatposts when you take the rail clamps off. Saves a lot of weight, and the Thomson posts are superbly strong.
Loose.
-- Loosemoose
Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe" Officially a & ~ expert.
i hav really wanted to get the thomson seatpost and the cf base, but due to needing a kh rail, i kind of thought that i will have to stick with the normal seatposts 🙁
but now that i know that these r available 🙂 😄
is there anyway that i can obtain these, considering i live in Australia ???!!???
How similar is the Koxx Gel saddle to the UDC gel saddle? They both seem very similar (except the price) and someone has already mentioned that there isn't much difference.
It's a great handel. Only problem might be it sticks out further than others and can hit your legs more often on unispins. P.S. I dont actually ride the seat like that, I have the Death grip handel, CF bumper and KH fusion cover.
What I'm wondering is how the new KH fusion with the lower profile compares to the thicker KH saddle and the UDC gel. We've discussed this before but I'm now wondering people's opinions since its been some time since its been released.
What I'm wondering is how the new KH fusion with the lower profile compares to the thicker KH saddle and the UDC gel. We've discussed this before but I'm now wondering people's opinions since its been some time since its been released.
I've only spent about an hour on the dual density form and it's nice. I would say Gel for trials, and thinner KH for Muni.