that was a sick as vid, nice one Ryan, you would have to have some super power ahaha.
that vid inspired me so much, that i went out on my bent wheeled uni, and made myself learn how to hop with seat out, and crank climb, and i gained the skill in 1 hour, and felt very confident and hopped up 2 foot with smoothness 🙂 😄
man i cant watch it... it wont let me download it... please help i really wanna watch
Chase
-- Unitik908
All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king... R.I.P Unibiker R.I.P Gazzaloddi R.I.P Paul Hester R.I.P James Doohan R.I.P Mitch Hedberg R.I.P Peter Jennings R.I.P Pope John Paul II R.I.P James_Potters_Cat YAMS
Hi Ryan, not that I mind watching your video for the 200th time, but I was wondering if you had more plans to shoot during this winter, I kind of miss good footage of riding on snow. :p
Whats about putting it on unicycle.tv Ryan ? I think you must be there 🙂
Ohhh, yeah, that would be an awsome one for unicycle.tv.....
Unitik908 said:
man i cant watch it... it wont let me download it... please help i really wanna watch
Chase
What happens when you clicl on it? Can you see any of it at all?
-- forrestunifreak
"I never thought I'd hear myself saying this but if it comes down to blue nipples that are (weak), or plain strong ones, I'll most likely go for the blue ones..."~Andrew Carter
That was really awsome video, yeah and ryan I know what you mean by all the awsome videos coming out, I am starting to run out of space on my comp for vids lol also I love your videos because they are in quicktime format!!