Trimble Monocoque back on on E-Bay (Lower Reserve)



Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
Nobody bid on it the first time because it's a piece of ****.

It's a one of a kind design for a that very good reason.

kg

"my.store" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bid on this rare and exotic bicycle! Follow this link:
>
>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2701179137&category=7298
>
> *It has been in storage (hanging up) while I worked internationally. It
had
> a complete professional overhaul at the beginning of the summer (I rode it twice last summer). Low
> Mileage.
 
A

Armstrong

Guest
K

Ken Papai

Guest
Please sell your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!

"my.store" <[email protected]
> Bid on this rare and exotic bicycle! Follow this link:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2707137&category=798
>
> *It has been in storage (hanging up) while I worked internationally. It
had
> a complete professional overhaul at the beginning of the summer (I rode it twice last summer). Low
> Mileage. CRASHED OFTEN TOO !
 
K

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
"my.store" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Actually, I had a lot of bids on it the first time (over 20).
>
> Your "it's a piece of ****" comment is not very mature or original.
>
> In fact it's a very smooth ride, the design is very efficient, and it's
been
> very well maintained.

My comment was not mature nor original, but it is true.

the thing is a piece of ****.

have a nice day, spammer,

Kurgan Immaturioni
 
K

Ken Papai

Guest
Please sell your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!

"my.store" <[email protected] beginning of the summer (I rode
> it
> > > twice last summer). Low Mileage.
> > CRASHED just FIVE TIMES !!
> >
>
 
J

Jonathan Babiak

Guest
"my.store" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Actually, I had a lot of bids on it the first time (over 20).
>
> Your "it's a piece of ****" comment is not very mature or original.
>
> <cut>

Okay. How about "hunk o' junk"?
 
S

Stewart Fleming

Guest
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> the thing is a piece of ****. have a nice day, spammer,

Don't lose your head there mate.
 
K

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
>
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>
> > the thing is a piece of ****. have a nice day, spammer,
>
> Don't lose your head there mate.

Which part is losing my head? The part about the bike being a piece of **** or the part about the
ebay seller being a spammer?

Kurgan Gringioni (headless)
 
B

Bikerecker

Guest
Some Trimble trivia: Brent Trimble (how many Trimbles are there out there?) started a company that
eventually became Kestrel. Brent bailed and moved to AR to build his then-cutting-edge bikes.
Haven't heard much about em for many years. The bike is almost a museum piece, but not quie. Greg
 
M

Mike Reed

Guest
K

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
"Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> I hate to weigh in on this thing now, but felt like I had to agree with everyone else (except the
> seller). That thing is a piece of ****! Good luck selling that thing off. Whoever buys that is
> just plain old STUPID. Kind of like me.

you should feel good about weighing in with a strong opinion like that.

i'm stupid too. and proud of it.
 
T

Treetrunk

Guest
Hey post this on roadbikereview.com gallery ection. They rock. These guys are just saying that the
bike it outdated and maybe a piece of "****"; not because it is ugly, well really it is, but just
because like the campy "delta break caliper" that it looks so ridiculous it can't work.
Aerodynamically it cannot work - from a crosswinds point of view. And the person that made it =
out of business. I am sorry but i have a problem with bikes that are not attractive. The italians
will always win. And they have good wine. I would rather not see this either, but the moderator
must "love it"

the "pathetic Stoned RONDE"

P.S. OLIVER STILER COTE, (RIDING FOR WHEELWORKS), is going to eat your breakfast, and **** it out
toooooooooooo, but he won't be riding this red wonderbike.
 
R

Ronaldo Jeremia

Guest
[email protected] (Jonathan Babiak) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "my.store" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Actually, I had a lot of bids on it the first time (over 20).
> >
> > Your "it's a piece of ****" comment is not very mature or original.
> >
> > <cut>
>
> Okay. How about "hunk o' junk"?

...with a trunk.

-RJ
 
K

Ken Papai

Guest
"treetrunk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey post this on roadbikereview.com gallery ection. They rock. These guys are just saying that the
> bike it outdated and maybe a piece of "****"; not because it is ugly, well really it is, but just
> because like the campy "delta break caliper" that it looks so ridiculous it can't work.
> Aerodynamically it cannot work - from a crosswinds point of view. And the person that made it =
> out of business. I am sorry but i have a problem with bikes that are not attractive. The italians
> will always win. And they have good wine. I would rather not see this either, but the moderator
> must "love it"

Is this English?
>
>
> the "pathetic Stoned RONDE"
>
> P.S. OLIVER STILER COTE, (RIDING FOR WHEELWORKS), is going to eat your breakfast, and **** it out
> toooooooooooo, but he won't be riding this red wonderbike.

Hopefully he speaks better English.
 
S

Sharon Peters

Guest
>Subject: Re: Trimble Monocoque back on on E-Bay (Lower Reserve)

>From: [email protected] (Bikerecker)

>Some Trimble trivia: Brent Trimble (how many Trimbles are there out there?

At least one other, his brother who helped design the bike stuff, including the crazy mtb that
looked like it was made out of two big pipes. I think his brother's name was Roo. No really, his
name was Roo or Rue or soemthing like that.

Now when is trivial pursuit going to release that cycling add on set? -----Sharon Peters Personal
Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.