Hi, I have been lowering my carbs for the past week or so, but haven't
seen a change in weight. I am still eating some carbs, but not as much
as before. I haven't done the south beach diet strictly because,
honestly, if I lose 8-13 lbs, my clothes probably won't fit me anymore,
and I don't have the time or money to buy a new wardrobe right now!
And, I don't need to lose that amount of weight. However, now I am
thinking that perhaps I should try the diet. Perhaps I could try phase
one until I lose what I need, then go to phase 2? Is it ok to be on
phase one for less than 2 weeks if need be? Any help would be
appreciated, and I hope I picked the appropriate group for my question.
This is the first time I've been a member of a newsgroup. Thanks.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
trying to lose about 5 lbs
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 3 August 2005
- Last activity
- 4 August 2005
- Original author
- didi
- Posts
- 36
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,516
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Are you an 80 pound anorexic?
Many of us love to give free advice, but your basic data is needed to begin.
"didi" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Hi, I have been lowering my carbs for the past week or so, but haven't
seen a change in weight. I am still eating some carbs, but not as much
as before. I haven't done the south beach diet strictly because,
honestly, if I lose 8-13 lbs, my clothes probably won't fit me anymore,
and I don't have the time or money to buy a new wardrobe right now!
And, I don't need to lose that amount of weight. However, now I am
thinking that perhaps I should try the diet. Perhaps I could try phase
one until I lose what I need, then go to phase 2? Is it ok to be on
phase one for less than 2 weeks if need be? Any help would be
appreciated, and I hope I picked the appropriate group for my question.
This is the first time I've been a member of a newsgroup. Thanks. -
"Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Are you an 80 pound anorexic?
Why the hell would you say that to her???
Quoted message said:
Many of us love to give free advice, but your basic data is needed to
begin."didi" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Hi, I have been lowering my carbs for the past week or so, but haven't
seen a change in weight. I am still eating some carbs, but not as much
as before. I haven't done the south beach diet strictly because,
honestly, if I lose 8-13 lbs, my clothes probably won't fit me anymore,
and I don't have the time or money to buy a new wardrobe right now!
And, I don't need to lose that amount of weight. However, now I am
thinking that perhaps I should try the diet. Perhaps I could try phase
one until I lose what I need, then go to phase 2? Is it ok to be on
phase one for less than 2 weeks if need be? Any help would be
appreciated, and I hope I picked the appropriate group for my question.
This is the first time I've been a member of a newsgroup. Thanks. -
"didi" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Hi, I have been lowering my carbs for the past week or so, but haven't
seen a change in weight. I am still eating some carbs, but not as much
as before. I haven't done the south beach diet strictly because,
honestly, if I lose 8-13 lbs, my clothes probably won't fit me anymore,
and I don't have the time or money to buy a new wardrobe right now!
And, I don't need to lose that amount of weight. However, now I am
thinking that perhaps I should try the diet. Perhaps I could try phase
one until I lose what I need, then go to phase 2? Is it ok to be on
phase one for less than 2 weeks if need be? Any help would be
appreciated, and I hope I picked the appropriate group for my question.
This is the first time I've been a member of a newsgroup. Thanks.Hi Didi -
I think you are going to find out that low carb is not so much a diet but a
way of eating, or a way of life. If you are really only concerned about 5
lbs and are healthy and generally fit you probably could just up your
excercise a bit and cut out some snacks or extra calories and lose your 5
lbs. Did you put on a few and your clothes are too snug? Why did you decide
to try low carb?Yes, you can do phase 1 for 1 week or more than 2 or skip it completely. You
may find you feel healthier on South Beach and decide to eat that way long
term but don't try to hop on and off Low Carb for a quickie diet fix, it
isn't meant to be that.Ignore the people that are bound to give you some crappy replies - there are
alot of other really nice and helpful people here. -
didi said:
Hi, I have been lowering my carbs for the past week or so, but haven't
seen a change in weight. I am still eating some carbs, but not as much
as before. I haven't done the south beach diet strictly because,
honestly, if I lose 8-13 lbs, my clothes probably won't fit me anymore,
and I don't have the time or money to buy a new wardrobe right now!
And, I don't need to lose that amount of weight. However, now I am
thinking that perhaps I should try the diet. Perhaps I could try phase
one until I lose what I need, then go to phase 2? Is it ok to be on
phase one for less than 2 weeks if need be? Any help would be
appreciated, and I hope I picked the appropriate group for my question.
This is the first time I've been a member of a newsgroup. Thanks.In my experience, if you are trying to lose just 5 pounds, you should
avoid the Atkins low carb diet.Not that it is bad.
It is good, great if you want to lose substantial weight and keep it off.
But you only seem towant to lose 5 lbs, not a lot of weight.
Then you probably want to resume eating as usual.
So, even if you lose your 5 lbs, you will quickly gain it back partly
because you are going to go back to your usual way of eating..... which
got you into the slightly overweight condition to begin with.Some other diet is good for you.
I lost nearly 60 lbs a year ago, and by controlling my eating and
exercise every day, I am still 60 lbs down.If I go back to my old eating habits, the weight slides right back on.
So, for you, pick another diet..... or just take up jogging.
Jim
-
Because he's Cubit.
In news:[email hidden],
nanner <[email hidden]> stated
| "Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
| news:[email hidden]...
|| Are you an 80 pound anorexic?
||
|
| Why the hell would you say that to her???
| -
I am a personal trainer and have been for 8 years now. I work with a
lot of pregnant women and post pregnant women who want to keep in shapeand the tummy area is what bothers them most. I get countless questions
for suggestions on books or articles on what they can do. I decided to
do some research myself and found there to be a real lack of
information on help for post pregnant females and anything i did find
was either weak, difficult to understand or in some circumstances the
exercises could actually be harmful.
So i am putting an e-book together on the subject and collecting
marketing data in the form of a survey. Anyone who responds to this
survey and completes all the questions i will be giving away the e-bookFREE of charge as a thank you for participating.
Please click on link below to access surveyhttp://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=925421250861
If you can not click on this link then please copy the URL above and
copy it into your web browser.To be eligible to get this e-book, you must respond to all questions.
(I am not selling I am giving away!) -
Steve <[email hidden]> wrote:
|| I am a personal trainer and have been for 8 years now. I work
|| with a lot of pregnant women and post pregnant women who want
|| to keep in shape
||
|| and the tummy area is what bothers them most. I get countless
|| questions
||
|| for suggestions on books or articles on what they can do. I
|| decided to do some research myself and found there to be a
|| real lack of information on help for post pregnant females
|| and anything i did find was either weak, difficult to
|| understand or in some circumstances the exercises could
|| actually be harmful.
|| So i am putting an e-book together on the subject and
|| collecting marketing data in the form of a survey. Anyone who
|| responds to this survey and completes all the questions i
|| will be giving away the e-book
||
|| FREE of charge as a thank you for participating.
|| Please click on link below to access survey
||
||
|| http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=925421250861
||
||
|| If you can not click on this link then please copy the URL
|| above and copy it into your web browser.
||
||
|| To be eligible to get this e-book, you must respond to all
|| questions. (I am not selling I am giving away!)For the 2nd time, how does this relate to the post to which you
responded? I'm beginning to suspect some kind of scam.BJ
--
I don't understand what the big deal is in the news media and
among senate democrats regarding the administation not turning
over all documents associated with the Roberts nomination to the
Supreme Court. In the past they have proven fully capable of
writing their own. -
Hi Nanner and everyone else who responded,
I didn't include my weight because I am not overweight - I am about
average - I didn't want to minimize the issues that people who are
overweight struggle with, and I didn't want to appear superficial. But
the fact is, I'm getting older (39) and I think my metabolism is slowing
down, and my clothes are too tight. I'm also thinking ahead and trying
to prevent any more possible weight gain.I had heard good things about the South Beach Diet and got the book out
of the library to see what it is based on. The other thing that appeals
to me about low-carb is the reduction of cravings-- I find I have to eat
every 2 hours; I get severe hunger pains and get very irritable; and I
always have to plan my day around food. So, the fact that by eating
low-carb you can feel more comfortable throughout the day appealed to
me.I am going to up my exercise a bit. I have cut out all bad snacks and
treats. Maybe I should stick with what I'm doing-- (low-carb) but not
total South Beach diet-- for another week and see how that goes. Then,
as you said, Nanner, I could always try phase 1 for a week and see how
it goes. Because I'm not overweight, it will take longer to lose the
weight, right? Does that sound like a good plan? Thanks again!didi
--
Sent via Health Newsgroups
http://www.healthnewsgroups.com -
didi <[email hidden]> wrote:
|| Hi Nanner and everyone else who responded,
||
|| I didn't include my weight because I am not overweight - I am
|| about average - I didn't want to minimize the issues that
|| people who are overweight struggle with, and I didn't want to
|| appear superficial. But the fact is, I'm getting older (39)
|| and I think my metabolism is slowing down, and my clothes are
|| too tight. I'm also thinking ahead and trying to prevent any
|| more possible weight gain.
||
|| I had heard good things about the South Beach Diet and got
|| the book out of the library to see what it is based on. The
|| other thing that appeals to me about low-carb is the
|| reduction of cravings-- I find I have to eat every 2 hours; I
|| get severe hunger pains and get very irritable; and I always
|| have to plan my day around food. So, the fact that by eating
|| low-carb you can feel more comfortable throughout the day
|| appealed to me.
||
|| I am going to up my exercise a bit. I have cut out all bad
|| snacks and treats. Maybe I should stick with what I'm
|| doing-- (low-carb) but not total South Beach diet-- for
|| another week and see how that goes. Then, as you said,
|| Nanner, I could always try phase 1 for a week and see how it
|| goes. Because I'm not overweight, it will take longer to
|| lose the weight, right? Does that sound like a good plan?
|| Thanks again!
||Watch what you eat and exercise.
BJ
--
I don't understand what the big deal is in the news media and
among senate democrats regarding the administation not turning
over all documents associated with the Roberts nomination to the
Supreme Court. In the past they have proven fully capable of
writing their own. -
Keep in mind that even if you don't need to lose a lot of weight, LC
nutrition is still a very good idea to consider. Being as how you're
getting older and tending to slowdown a bit, perhaps, issues may yet arise
in the future. Getting a handle on carb intake now could allow you to
obviate any issues that might otherwise appear at a future date.You can adopt a moderate LC eating plan now that includes some number, like
80, ofgrams of carbs a day. Then watch your portions and work at getting
more exercise. Those 5 lbs would take a while to lose, depending on how
hard your drive, but you'll ultimately be better off having moved to rid
yourself of a lifetime of excess carbohydrate consumption.didi wrote:
:: Hi Nanner and everyone else who responded,
::
:: I didn't include my weight because I am not overweight - I am about
:: average - I didn't want to minimize the issues that people who are
:: overweight struggle with, and I didn't want to appear superficial.
:: But the fact is, I'm getting older (39) and I think my metabolism is
:: slowing down, and my clothes are too tight. I'm also thinking ahead
:: and trying to prevent any more possible weight gain.
::
:: I had heard good things about the South Beach Diet and got the book
:: out of the library to see what it is based on. The other thing that
:: appeals to me about low-carb is the reduction of cravings-- I find I
:: have to eat every 2 hours; I get severe hunger pains and get very
:: irritable; and I always have to plan my day around food. So, the
:: fact that by eating low-carb you can feel more comfortable
:: throughout the day appealed to me.
::
:: I am going to up my exercise a bit. I have cut out all bad snacks
:: and treats. Maybe I should stick with what I'm doing-- (low-carb)
:: but not total South Beach diet-- for another week and see how that
:: goes. Then, as you said, Nanner, I could always try phase 1 for a
:: week and see how it goes. Because I'm not overweight, it will take
:: longer to lose the weight, right? Does that sound like a good plan?
:: Thanks again!
::
::
::
::
::
:: didi
::
:: --
:: Sent via Health Newsgroups
:: http://www.healthnewsgroups.com -
"didi" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Hi Nanner and everyone else who responded,
I didn't include my weight because I am not overweight - I am about
average - I didn't want to minimize the issues that people who are
overweight struggle with, and I didn't want to appear superficial. But
the fact is, I'm getting older (39) and I think my metabolism is slowing
down, and my clothes are too tight. I'm also thinking ahead and trying
to prevent any more possible weight gain.I had heard good things about the South Beach Diet and got the book out
of the library to see what it is based on. The other thing that appeals
to me about low-carb is the reduction of cravings-- I find I have to eat
every 2 hours; I get severe hunger pains and get very irritable; and I
always have to plan my day around food. So, the fact that by eating
low-carb you can feel more comfortable throughout the day appealed to
me.I am going to up my exercise a bit. I have cut out all bad snacks and
treats. Maybe I should stick with what I'm doing-- (low-carb) but not
total South Beach diet-- for another week and see how that goes. Then,
as you said, Nanner, I could always try phase 1 for a week and see how
it goes. Because I'm not overweight, it will take longer to lose the
weight, right? Does that sound like a good plan? Thanks again!Didi, if never lost another pound, I'd still keep the carbs out of my daily
diet because of the many other benefits I've seen in my life from eating
this way 🙂. Once you get rid of the baked goods, sweets, potatoes, rice,
pasta, etc...starches and sweets...if you have the same experience as many
of us have had, you'll probably feel the same way 🙂. Even if not used for
weight loss, low carb eating is a very healthy way of life!My best to you!
--
Sherry
364/315/195
http://lowcarb.owly.net -
"didi" now reports that she is not overweight, and declines to say how much
she weighs.The part of my post that you snipped out made my reason for checking clear.
"nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
"Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Are you an 80 pound anorexic?
Why the hell would you say that to her???
Quoted message said:
Many of us love to give free advice, but your basic data is needed to
begin."didi" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Hi, I have been lowering my carbs for the past week or so, but haven't
seen a change in weight. I am still eating some carbs, but not as much
as before. I haven't done the south beach diet strictly because,
honestly, if I lose 8-13 lbs, my clothes probably won't fit me anymore,
and I don't have the time or money to buy a new wardrobe right now!
And, I don't need to lose that amount of weight. However, now I am
thinking that perhaps I should try the diet. Perhaps I could try phase
one until I lose what I need, then go to phase 2? Is it ok to be on
phase one for less than 2 weeks if need be? Any help would be
appreciated, and I hope I picked the appropriate group for my question.
This is the first time I've been a member of a newsgroup. Thanks. -
"Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
"didi" now reports that she is not overweight, and declines to say how
much
she weighs.The part of my post that you snipped out made my reason for checking
clear.not everyone that is concerned about thier weight is 300lbs ya know, that
doesn't mean they are 85 lb aneorexics. believe me, people with eating
disorders that need tips and tricks in that WOE have plenty of thier own
groups - they don't need to come here - lolQuoted message said:
"nanner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
"Cubit" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Are you an 80 pound anorexic?
Why the hell would you say that to her???
Quoted message said:
Many of us love to give free advice, but your basic data is needed to
begin."didi" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
> Hi, I have been lowering my carbs for the past week or so, but haven't
> seen a change in weight. I am still eating some carbs, but not as
> much
> as before. I haven't done the south beach diet strictly because,
> honestly, if I lose 8-13 lbs, my clothes probably won't fit me
> anymore,
> and I don't have the time or money to buy a new wardrobe right now!
> And, I don't need to lose that amount of weight. However, now I am
> thinking that perhaps I should try the diet. Perhaps I could try
> phase
> one until I lose what I need, then go to phase 2? Is it ok to be on
> phase one for less than 2 weeks if need be? Any help would be
> appreciated, and I hope I picked the appropriate group for my
> question.
> This is the first time I've been a member of a newsgroup. Thanks.
> -
I guess I should have also mentioned that, overall, I do eat very well-
lots of fruits and vegetables- and that currently I exercise about four
times a week. So, it's been a little bit frustrating to be putting on
weight. I could see if I was not eating well and not getting much
physical exercise.didi
--
Sent via Health Newsgroups
http://www.healthnewsgroups.com -
In article <[email hidden]>,
[email hidden] says...Quoted message said:
Hi, I have been lowering my carbs for the past week or so, but haven't
seen a change in weight. I am still eating some carbs, but not as much
as before. I haven't done the south beach diet strictly because,
honestly, if I lose 8-13 lbs, my clothes probably won't fit me anymore,
and I don't have the time or money to buy a new wardrobe right now!
And, I don't need to lose that amount of weight. However, now I am
thinking that perhaps I should try the diet. Perhaps I could try phase
one until I lose what I need, then go to phase 2? Is it ok to be on
phase one for less than 2 weeks if need be? Any help would be
appreciated, and I hope I picked the appropriate group for my question.
This is the first time I've been a member of a newsgroup. Thanks.Hi Didi, welcome to the group! I am on Atkins and don't know the
details of the SB plan, but there are some low-carb basics that you need
to know in order to figure out how you want to do this in the long term.
The main thing to keep in mind is that the initial impressive loss is
mostly water. That's because there are about 4-5 molecules of water
bound to each molecule of glycogen that is stored in the liver. When
you restrict the dietary carbs, the body will turn to the glycogen
reserve stored in the liver for fuel. As it uses that up, the excess
water is shed and you smile at the scale. THEN the body turns to fat as
fuel (at which point you are in ketosis) and the rate of loss slows
down. Now, HERE is the important part that you need to keep in mind:
when you go back to eating the way you ate before, the liver will once
again stock up the glycogen reserve, so extra WATER WEIGHT will be added
back in the process. With so little to lose, you may think you lost it
all, then gained it all back and that low-carb doesn't work when, in
reality, you may have only shed and regained water weight.The bottom line, then, is to decide if you've lost FAT based on how your
clothes fit, measurements, appearance, etc., rather than what the scale
says -- either that or adjust your goal weight to 5 or so lbs less than
you want to be so that when you gradually up your carb level to
maintenance, you settle into the weight you want to be, even with a full
liver load :-)--
Saffire
205/134/125
Atkins since 6/14/03
Progress photo: http://photos.yahoo.com/saffire333*** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. *** -
"didi" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
I didn't include my weight because I am not overweight - I am about
average - I didn't want to minimize the issues that people who are
overweight struggle with, and I didn't want to appear superficial. But
the fact is, I'm getting older (39) and I think my metabolism is slowing
down, and my clothes are too tight. I'm also thinking ahead and trying
to prevent any more possible weight gain.I had heard good things about the South Beach Diet and got the book out
of the library to see what it is based on. The other thing that appeals
to me about low-carb is the reduction of cravings-- I find I have to eat
every 2 hours; I get severe hunger pains and get very irritable; and I
always have to plan my day around food. So, the fact that by eating
low-carb you can feel more comfortable throughout the day appealed to
me.
I am going to up my exercise a bit. I have cut out all bad snacks and
treats. Maybe I should stick with what I'm doing-- (low-carb) but not
total South Beach diet-- for another week and see how that goes. Then,
as you said, Nanner, I could always try phase 1 for a week and see how
it goes. Because I'm not overweight, it will take longer to lose the
weight, right? Does that sound like a good plan? Thanks again!The symptoms you describe could be hypoglycemia. It's possible you have
that or other blood sugar issues even at a normal weight. Low carb eating
can help with that. With only a few pounds to lose it will take longer to
lose 5lbs than someone who has 50 or 100lbs or more they need to lose. The
first part of the weight that comes off is mostly water. The thing you need
to remember is when you stop the diet the weight will come back. What carbs
have you cut out and which ones are you still eating?--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes -
ven tho you only have five pounds to lose....you may find it as
difficult as a seriously overweight person losing 20 or even 30. The
less you have to lose....the harder it is to lose it. Often people lose
80-100 pounds....and can never get that last five or six OFF.So, tho your goal is close, it's the hardest five pounds to lose.
Get your carbs down to no more than 20 gm a day for a couple of weeks
and see .Eliminate ALL sugar, white flour, rice, potatoes and pasta. That oughta
do it.good luck!
LassChance -
didi said:
Hi Nanner and everyone else who responded,
I didn't include my weight because I am not overweight - I am about
average - I didn't want to minimize the issues that people who are
overweight struggle with, and I didn't want to appear superficial. But
the fact is, I'm getting older (39) and I think my metabolism is slowing
down, and my clothes are too tight. I'm also thinking ahead and trying
to prevent any more possible weight gain.I had heard good things about the South Beach Diet and got the book out
of the library to see what it is based on. The other thing that appeals
to me about low-carb is the reduction of cravings-- I find I have to eat
every 2 hours; I get severe hunger pains and get very irritable; and I
always have to plan my day around food. So, the fact that by eating
low-carb you can feel more comfortable throughout the day appealed to
me.I am going to up my exercise a bit. I have cut out all bad snacks and
treats. Maybe I should stick with what I'm doing-- (low-carb) but not
total South Beach diet-- for another week and see how that goes. Then,
as you said, Nanner, I could always try phase 1 for a week and see how
it goes. Because I'm not overweight, it will take longer to lose the
weight, right? Does that sound like a good plan? Thanks again!Hi, Didi --
Can't help you with South Beach. I have the book and have read it,
but don't follow that plan. Good luck to you with that. :-)I know what you mean about the fear of complaining about five pounds
and I'll admit I originally sneered at your first post. I didn't see
how tall you are? Are you "petite"? I'm not. I'm an "amazon woman"
at almost six feet tall. Lulled me into a false sense of security on
the way up (20 pounds per size change in my clothes), but it's a royal
PITA on the way down. ;-)At the risk of being accused of "speaking for the group", I would
imagine there are a lot of us here who wish they'd paid a little more
attention to those first few "signals" and that first five pounds. I
know I do. :-)Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :-)
August Goals: Keep BGLs in normal range; Not hungry, don't eat
Weight: 23 pounds gone (whoop!)
Measurements: 9 inches gone 06/19/2005
Cholesterol: 145
FBG: <110 since 07/01/2005 A1c 6.8! Ack! -
didi said:
Hi Nanner and everyone else who responded,
I didn't include my weight because I am not overweight - I am about
average - I didn't want to minimize the issues that people who are
overweight struggle with, and I didn't want to appear superficial. But
the fact is, I'm getting older (39) and I think my metabolism is slowing
down, and my clothes are too tight. I'm also thinking ahead and trying
to prevent any more possible weight gain.I had heard good things about the South Beach Diet and got the book out
of the library to see what it is based on. The other thing that appeals
to me about low-carb is the reduction of cravings-- I find I have to eat
every 2 hours; I get severe hunger pains and get very irritable; and I
always have to plan my day around food. So, the fact that by eating
low-carb you can feel more comfortable throughout the day appealed to
me.I am going to up my exercise a bit. I have cut out all bad snacks and
treats. Maybe I should stick with what I'm doing-- (low-carb) but not
total South Beach diet-- for another week and see how that goes. Then,
as you said, Nanner, I could always try phase 1 for a week and see how
it goes. Because I'm not overweight, it will take longer to lose the
weight, right? Does that sound like a good plan? Thanks again!I forgot --
Has anyone mentioned fitday.com to you yet? It's free. You can keep
track of your food intake, etc., there. If you did that for a week,
just eating as you usually do now, you might learn some interesting
things. :-)August Goals: Keep BGLs in normal range; Not hungry, don't eat
Weight: 23 pounds gone (whoop!)
Measurements: 9 inches gone 06/19/2005
Cholesterol: 145
FBG: <110 since 07/01/2005 A1c 6.8! Ack!
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.