TWENTY (20) days delivery from Performance

Michael Pearlma

Guest
Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and send
back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

Mike Yankee

(Address is munged to thwart spammers. To reply, delete everything after "com".)

[email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and
> send back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

You continue to be a cross-posting, spamming ******! You f**k up your order process with
Performance, and instead of standing up and accepting responsibility for it, you continue try to
shift the problem to Performance. What an asshole!

I hope the high school principal finally yanks your permission to use the library's internet
connection [ Valhalla High School, El Cajon, CA ], you jerk-off!

On 21 May 2003 10:51:05 -0700, [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote:

>Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and send
>back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

Please post the form. "Something else"? Could you be a little more vague please? Yes, i'm calling
you a liar.