TWENTY (20) days delivery from Performance

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael Pearlma, May 21, 2003.

  1. Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and send
    back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

    Tags:

  2. Mikeyankee

    Mikeyankee Guest

    Mike Yankee

    (Address is munged to thwart spammers. To reply, delete everything after "com".)

  3. Nobody Cares

    Nobody Cares Guest

    [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and
    > send back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

    You continue to be a cross-posting, spamming wanker! You f**k up your order process with
    Performance, and instead of standing up and accepting responsibility for it, you continue try to
    shift the problem to Performance. What an asshole!

    I hope the high school principal finally yanks your permission to use the library's internet
    connection [ Valhalla High School, El Cajon, CA ], you jerk-off!

  4. Slambram

    Slambram Guest

    On 21 May 2003 10:51:05 -0700, [email protected] (Michael Pearlman) wrote:

    >Now it's twenty days since I placed the order. Yesterday I got a form in email to fill out and send
    >back to them. Then they promise to do something else to facilitate the order.

    Please post the form. "Something else"? Could you be a little more vague please? Yes, i'm calling
    you a liar.