General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Twittering One (Twit)

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 7 posts · 337 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 February 2006
Last activity
16 February 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
337
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. No one reads all that [censored] you write.
    Why do you waste your time?

  2. Quoted message said:

    No one reads all that [censored] you write.
    Why do you waste your time?

    ~Twittering ~ is my literary heroine.

  3. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    No one reads all that [censored] you write.
    Why do you waste your time?

    Is she still around? Maybe i can introduce her to the delicate art of the
    Blumpkin.

    Quoted message said:
  4. "BLUMPKIN" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    No one reads all that [censored] you write.
    Why do you waste your time?

    Is she still around? Maybe i can introduce her to the delicate art of the
    Blumpkin.

    Gross man, just gross.

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:
  5. send me the 3 dollars i need it bad
    http://www.tri-mansworldmailboxofficesupply.com/index.html

  6. Triman said:

    send me the 3 dollars i need it bad

    Do I get a blowjob for it?

  7. Twittering One said:

    Gee, I learned something new today.
    How did I live without knowing this?
    Am I sheltered?

    Virginia, I too learned something new. I still think some things in
    life are best done separately. Pass the grog!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.