Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty he's free at last:
Tyler races tomorrow. THought all his supporters here would want to know. Check it out. If you can spare time from having sex with your dog or , sorry patch, sheep.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty he's free at last:
Tyler races tomorrow. THought all his supporters here would want to know. Check it out. If you can spare time from having sex with your dog or , sorry patch, sheep.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty he's free at last:
Tyler races tomorrow. THought all his supporters here would want to know. Check it out. If you can spare time from having sex with your dog or , sorry patch, sheep.
Another non-reformed liar and doper. Just f-ing great!!!!
Yeah, I suppose you do have a point here. At least Museeuw confessed. Sort of. That makes his stealing Paris Roubaix at Mapei, QS etc much more palatable for us Hincapie fans.
Yeah, I suppose you do have a point here. At least Museeuw confessed. Sort of. That makes his stealing Paris Roubaix at Mapei, QS etc much more palatable for us Hincapie fans.
Errrr, sorry to steal ya thunder, but Hincapie only ever finished second once, at P-R. And that wasn't to Museeuw either.
Yeah, I suppose you do have a point here. At least Museeuw confessed. Sort of. That makes his stealing Paris Roubaix at Mapei, QS etc much more palatable for us Hincapie fans.
Why is hombredesubaru answering for bobke again?
And why don't you direct this sort of anger towards doped Lance for keeping doped Tyler lower down the Tour standings?
Yeah, I suppose you do have a point here. At least Museeuw confessed. Sort of. That makes his stealing Paris Roubaix at Mapei, QS etc much more palatable for us Hincapie fans.
French journalists also asked Hamilton about compatriot Floyd Landis, who is facing the unsavory prospect of losing his 2006 Tour de France crown on equally controversial doping allegations.
"I never rode with Floyd on the same team, but I know him a little bit from our time together in Spain," he said. "I don't believe he would do something like that and I believe him when he says he's innocent."
French journalists also asked Hamilton about compatriot Floyd Landis, who is facing the unsavory prospect of losing his 2006 Tour de France crown on equally controversial doping allegations.
"I never rode with Floyd on the same team, but I know him a little bit from our time together in Spain," he said. "I don't believe he would do something like that and I believe him when he says he's innocent."
And with that one comment, about 50% of those that were gullible enough to believe Floyd have changed their minds.
French journalists also asked Hamilton about compatriot Floyd Landis, who is facing the unsavory prospect of losing his 2006 Tour de France crown on equally controversial doping allegations.
"I never rode with Floyd on the same team, but I know him a little bit from our time together in Spain," he said. "I don't believe he would do something like that and I believe him when he says he's innocent."
I never rode with Tyler on the same team, but I know him a little bit from his media exposure. I do believe that if he opens his mouth he is completely full of [hooey].
I'm sorry, I was looking for some place to talk about cycling and the Tour of California. I keep looking at these forums and all I find is [censored] about doping etc.
Why do you people follow cycling if your so convinced everyone dopes?
Does anyone know what happened to Zabriskie? I heard he had a head injury.
Zabriskie was diagnosed with concussion when he got to hospital, so he'll be fine but he's out of the race which is a shame because he was one of the favourites to win it given his time trialling ability.
I'm sorry, I was looking for some place to talk about cycling and the Tour of California. I keep looking at these forums and all I find is [censored] about doping etc.
Why do you people follow cycling if your so convinced everyone dopes?
I enjoy pain. A lover scorned has a hard time getting over these things.
I'm sorry, I was looking for some place to talk about cycling and the Tour of California. I keep looking at these forums and all I find is [censored] about doping etc.
Why do you people follow cycling if your so convinced everyone dopes?
Because UCI MUST dope as they are REQUIRED to do. Amgen may have a few 'therapeutic level treated' young U-25 riders, but 100% of the over age 25s are on the daily testsoterone-based sauces with EPO & hGH as a topping.
No exceptions.
Still love IV poles and cycling? Arnold does--although he needed his index cards today as no teleprompter was set up for the steroid-based GUBINATOR machine!
Because UCI MUST dope as they are REQUIRED to do. Amgen may have a few 'therapeutic level treated' young U-25 riders, but 100% of the over age 25s are on the daily testsoterone-based sauces with EPO & hGH as a topping.
No exceptions.
Still love IV poles and cycling? Arnold does--although he needed his index cards today as no teleprompter was set up for the steroid-based GUBINATOR machine!