UCI Track World Cup Results?

Colin Campbell

Guest
The UCI site has nothing posted yet from the Friday morning session
(which ended at 15:00 Pacific Standard Time), even though as a
volunteer, I had my hands on something like 100 sheets of communiques
today. You'd think they could just e-mail that info to the Web site,
and have it up almost as soon as the races ended.

I think some results may be up at FixedGearFever.com, but I was hoping
to see things like the rider roster, etc.

Does anyone know where to look for the info, or how long it takes the
UCI to post full results?

In article <[email protected]>,
Colin Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:

> The UCI site has nothing posted yet from the Friday morning session
> (which ended at 15:00 Pacific Standard Time), even though as a
> volunteer, I had my hands on something like 100 sheets of communiques
> today. You'd think they could just e-mail that info to the Web site,
> and have it up almost as soon as the races ended.
>
> I think some results may be up at FixedGearFever.com, but I was hoping
> to see things like the rider roster, etc.
>
> Does anyone know where to look for the info, or how long it takes the
> UCI to post full results?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=track/2006/worldcup0607/losangele
s07/losangeles071

Of course, in Oz these are yesterday's results....

news:[email protected]...

http://www.fixedgearfever.com/modules.php?name=Live

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> "Colin Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> The UCI site has nothing posted yet from the Friday morning session (which
>> ended at 15:00 Pacific Standard Time), even though as a volunteer, I had
>> my hands on something like 100 sheets of communiques today. You'd think
>> they could just e-mail that info to the Web site, and have it up almost as
>> soon as the races ended.
>>
>> I think some results may be up at FixedGearFever.com, but I was hoping to
>> see things like the rider roster, etc.
>>
>> Does anyone know where to look for the info, or how long it takes the UCI
>> to post full results?

> http://www.fixedgearfever.com/modules.php?name=Live

Thanks, Carl!