Hi does any one know of a uk supplier of steel framed touring bikes who have a good but not over priced.
I am looking for a bike that will be used to cycle navigate the world over a ten + years it needs to be steel as i have heard aluminium is harder to get fixed in some country's..
Hi does any one know of a uk supplier of steel framed touring bikes who have a good but not over priced.
I am looking for a bike that will be used to cycle navigate the world over a ten + years it needs to be steel as i have heard aluminium is harder to get fixed in some country's..
Sparky
Well, if it were me, I'd get a Mercian. Classic lugged frame, several frames available in touring geometries, choice of Reynolds 631,725 or 853 tubesets. The Audax Special is £330 (frame and fork) in Reynolds 631.