Under seat steering handle bars.

BioHazard

Guest
Greets to all bent folk!

I am just finishing up a new under seat steering LWB bent I call
WildKat, and I was wondering if there are any other builder's out there
who have done USS bents. I am happy with the current setup, but would
like about 3 inches more on the current handlebar length (using granny
bike bars set up in reverse). Any ideas on a handlebar source - besides
hacking my own?

Here is the bike...

http://www.atomiczombie.com/secret/wildkat.jpg

I hope to have more photos on the main site soon.

Cheers,
Brad

[email protected] wrote in news:1144951390.896429.198740
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> You're not putting any weight on them, so how about some aluminum
> conduit and a bender? Or, can you just put the stem in front?

That may work - I do have a shoe bender, but have not tried the 3/4 inch
in it yet. The bars I use now are great for me, but my partner would
like an inch extra to be more comfortable.

Thanks,
Brad