rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Unicycle with coaster brake?

Started by gordito8me · · Last activity · 6 posts · 312 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
23 October 2006
Last activity
24 October 2006
Original author
gordito8me
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
312
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Me and my dad are thinking of trying to make a unicycle with a coaster
    brake. Just wondering but has anyone tried this before? before i go and
    waste a whole bunch of money (I'm only 13 my allowance isn't that
    great) do you even know if this works?

    --
    gordito8me
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54319

  2. Great idea, I'd like to see it

    --
    csuko
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    csuko's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12939
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54319

  3. Been done. Hard to ride, it's been said.

    'Read about it in this thread' (http://tinyurl.com/y5on47)

    'See pictures / video here'
    (http://singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com/photo3.html) (scroll to the
    bottom)

    --
    maestro8

    Those are my principles. If you don't like those, I have others. --
    Groucho Marx
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maestro8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7871
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54319

  4. maestro8 said:

    Been done. Hard to ride, it's been said.

    'Read about it in this thread' (http://tinyurl.com/y5on47)

    'See pictures / video here'
    (http://singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com/photo3.html) (scroll to the
    bottom)

    I think that thread was about a freewheel unicycle, not a unicycle with
    a coaster brake

    --
    csuko
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    csuko's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12939
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54319

  5. Sara C., Unipsychogirl, has a coaster uni. Don't know of any video or
    pics of it though. She posted about it 'in this thread'
    (http://tinyurl.com/yxrlb4).

    It does look like the 'SWAT' (http://tinyurl.com/yewgdk) 'Coaster'
    (http://tinyurl.com/y7u2cc) does not have a coaster brake.

    --
    UniBrier

    Steve

    Hop Drop & Roll

    “If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
    stick that guitar in the closet next to your
    shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
    inside and watch TV.” – Homer
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54319

  6. that would be cool.. go for it

    --
    vuniw

    unicycle isnt a hobby, its a life style

    yea I guess you can say I am into the MR thing

    BluntRM said:

    My junk bike popped a chain link as I sped across an intersection: one
    flip and a head plant later and I'm a unicycle purist.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    vuniw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12772
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54319

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.