Unicyclist Food

UniScYKo wrote:
> What Do You Guys Think The Best Unicyclist Food Is?:confused:

Well, my unicycle really loves to eat little pebbles it picks up on the
trail! It really gobbles 'em up especially if it hasn't eaten in a day
or two!;) OH sorry, you said unicyc-list! -Um...carbs before the ride
and protein after. :)

--
MuniAddict

'My videos' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
My sponsors (Not -pretentious!- :):rolleyes::cool::D)_
www.uniproshop.com (\"http://www.uniproshop.com\")
_'www.sixsixone.com' (http://sixsixone.com/)
'www.twinsbikeshop.com' (http://www.twinsbikeshop.com)

UniScYKo wrote:
> What Do You Guys Think The Best Unicyclist Food Is?:confused:

A nutritious capital letter for each word gets me ready for some good
trials.

Serious answer: brownies and a banana.

catinabag1 wrote:
> cheese and hotsauce or a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. i also made
> a mayo, cottage cheese, and pickle burrito yesterday. yum!

*vomits explosively*

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ = ?

Surprised nobody has said Malt loaf yet.
Heres mine:
Get a sack and fill it up with small stuff like M&Ms, nuts, banana
chips and dried fruit like dates and stuff like that. Like a sort of
uni-trail-mix.
Then as you are riding down your trail you can just grab a handful and
throw it at your face as your arm flails by and usually some of it
lands in yer gob

--
rich

Ibuprofen.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

"In general, I'd like everyone to just stop treating one another like
****. I see it every day. It sucks." - SqueakyOnion

Cowinacan wrote:
> Potato Chips! :)

'This is the first thing i thought of when i read that post'
(http://tinyurl.com/3eq6mh)

its worth a look

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ = ?

:confused: Don't try the mosquito banana thing. It leaves intestines and
stuff on your teeth...

--
UniScYKo