rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

unicyclist in catalog

Started by dubmuni2004 · · Last activity · 18 posts · 671 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
3 July 2004
Last activity
6 July 2004
Original author
dubmuni2004
Posts
18
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
671
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–18 of 18
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. in the "title nine" catalog for womens clothing there is a woman
    mountain unicycling. its a catalog that comes for free in the mail,
    sorta like l.l. bean. did anyone else see it?

    --
    dubmuni2004 - bike? where, i dont see one.

    I dont have a signature
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  2. Do you meen this picture?[image:
    http://www.title9sports.com/images/us///local/page_specific/LS04/homepages_and_gateways/Tops/tops_gw-main.jpg]

    --
    bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bugman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3812
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  3. yes

    --
    dubmuni2004 - bike? where, i dont see one.

    I dont have a signature
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  4. Wow that pretty cool, sure loos like her right foot is about to slip off
    the pedal though😄

    --
    munimanpete - smelly ham

    WWW.MUNIMAN.2YA.COM

    *www.unicycle.2ya.com*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  5. I think im gonna buy that outfit now just because of that. 😄

    --
    mango - unity - as 1 stand together

    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv16

    "...I speculated that if we all got to know each other, one lawn mower
    would be enough for any neighborhood." -Keith Cash
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  6. munimanpete said:

    *Wow that pretty cool, sure loos like her right foot is about to slip
    off the pedal though😄 *

    Ahh... that would be her left foot, providing the picture wasn't flipped
    horizontally.

    --
    Robbie - Street Unicyclist

    And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every
    time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.
    Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to
    drive? - Homer Simpson
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  7. Ah that’s Mountain Unicycling I’ve always wondered what that was!

    <chuckles>

    --
    fontiminal - Level 2 rider
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fontiminal's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5049
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  8. It may look like she's about to get her foot knocked off, but actually
    that's just the foot position required by the John Travolta style of
    muni, as being demonstrated in that picture.

    John

    --
    johnhimsworth - Nullus Anxietas

    What if the hokey cokey really is what it's all about?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    johnhimsworth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1788
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  9. I always go mountain unicycling in jeans too. It's just sooooo
    comfortable on those long journeys.

    --
    Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

    Everyone should be fatuous for 15 minutes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mikefule's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  10. actually all of the other pictures are of her falling. and there is a
    caption that says "(name) wont be entering any unicycling compititions
    in the near future" but why didnt they just use some crappy unicycle
    like a savage and let the model use that, instead of buying a nice muni
    for her to crash on.

    --
    dubmuni2004 - bike? where, i dont see one.

    I dont have a signature
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  11. mango said:

    *I think im gonna buy that outfit now just because of that. 😄 *

    I dont know about those pants. If that foot slips off, that is gonna be
    one savage pedal bite:eek:

    --
    xtremeskier_ - I <3 my KH24
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xtremeskier_'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4291
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  12. wait, which one is this in? I went to look for it, and the latest one I
    have says "title nine summer 2004" and has two people walking down the
    beach with surf boards on the cover. I looked through the whole thing
    like 5 times and i cant find it. Do I have the wrong issue?

    --
    xtremeskier_ - I <3 my KH24
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xtremeskier_'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4291
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  13. Could it be that she's holding onto something with that hand that disappears
    out the top of the picture?

    --
    Mark Newbold
    Shelburne, Vermont USA
    http://dogfeathers.com

  14. Weird repeating pattern in the grass on the left...

    It's almost as believable as that I'm riding that unicycle above the
    niagara waterfalls in 'this old insurance commercial'
    (http://unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=s320240wesp).

    --
    leo - errorist

    Leo Vandewoestijne [-lay?oh! fun-duh-wwho-styne-uhh-]
    'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
    866-UNI-CYCL

    -After the screen-shot of that spamkiller I had a dead-pixel-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  15. Would it be UniLust to say the model looks even better because she is
    riding a unicycle?

    I walked into my house a few days ago to fing my wife sitting on one of
    my unicycles. Wow, talk about one beautiful look, my lady on one of my
    unicycles. I think she might be catching the bug.

    I hope she learns to ride soon. --chirokid--

    --
    chirokid - Wolfman 2004: Unicycle Catagory

    "Other than that, the best maintenance is to keep riding it as this
    helps to keep the eccentric nut on the saddle in optimal condition."
    quote by Mikefule

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  16. leo said:

    *Weird repeating pattern in the grass on the left...

    It's almost as believable as that I'm riding that unicycle above the
    niagara waterfalls in 'this old insurance commercial'
    (http://unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=s320240wesp). *

    Kind of looked more like Victoria Falls there at the end....

    --
    tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

    Tailgate at your own risk.....

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tomblackwood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3762
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  17. Sorry to jack the thread (heretofore to be known as JTT) but I just
    noticed chrokid, you're from Tennessee. I had a good friend from there.
    He had the most wonderful accent.

    --
    digigal1 - You call this middle age??

    Omni for Uni and Uni for Omni!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    digigal1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5848
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

  18. No one here in Tennessee thinks I have an accent. It's you NY and NJ
    folks that have the accent. 😄

    Come visit the Great Smoky Mountains and we'll go for some rides.
    --chirokid--

    --
    chirokid - Wolfman 2004: Unicycle Catagory

    "Other than that, the best maintenance is to keep riding it as this
    helps to keep the eccentric nut on the saddle in optimal condition."
    quote by Mikefule

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33670

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.